Windows 10: Your Phone app stopped owrking

Discus and support Your Phone app stopped owrking in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Using Your Phone app with Win 10, latest updates on Win and app. I can get a far as the code, but the Your phone never connects. I check ms with the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RickMize, Sep 14, 2020.

1. RickMize Win User

Your Phone app stopped owrking

Using Your Phone app with Win 10, latest updates on Win and app. I can get a far as the code, but the Your phone never connects. I check ms with the devices and they are both showing in the acct. Any ideas?

:)

RickMize, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 14, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Your Phone app stopped owrking - Similar Threads - Phone app stopped

2. Camer not owrking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camer not owrking: I have a logi camera for zoom meetings. Suddenly , I am getting messages that the computer does not read the camera. Message 0xA00F4244. At same time, the camera built into the computer is giving an upsidedown reading...
  3. Camer not owrking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camer not owrking: I have a logi camera for zoom meetings. Suddenly , I am getting messages that the computer does not read the camera. Message 0xA00F4244. At same time, the camera built into the computer is giving an upsidedown reading...
  4. Camer not owrking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Your Phone app stopped working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone app stopped working correctly: I have been using Your Phone for several weeks without a hitch. Suddenly a couple of days ago it stopped receiving texts. It is paired with a Samsung Galaxy 8S. I can send texts on the app, and the responses come through on my phone, but not on the app. Any suggestions on how...
  6. Your Phone app stopped working correctly

Your Phone app stopped working correctly: I have been using Your Phone for several weeks without a hitch. Suddenly a couple of days ago it stopped receiving texts. It is paired with a Samsung Galaxy 8S. I can send texts on the app, and the responses come through on my phone, but not on the app. Any suggestions on how...
  7. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  8. Cannot get "Your Phone" app to stop connecting to my phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot get "Your Phone" app to stop connecting to my phone: Hi all, I recently decided to try out the Your Phone app in Win10 with my Galaxy S20+. I decided I didn't really like the functionality, so I wanted to stop. I have unlinked the phone from both my Microsoft account and the PC I connected it to, however every single day when...
  9. Your Phone app

Your Phone app: When i make a call the voice came from my phone not from my surface go. I am done all setting reset and setup again and again but the issue is persist. what should i do. all notification photos, sms working properly but only voice not come from my surface go....
  10. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...