Windows 10: Your Phone app stuck at refreshing Apps. I am connected to a brand new Samsung device. Does...

Discus and support Your Phone app stuck at refreshing Apps. I am connected to a brand new Samsung device. Does... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iamsubs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvwnnu/your_phone_app_stuck_at_refreshing_apps_i_am/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iamsubs, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Your Phone app stuck at refreshing Apps. I am connected to a brand new Samsung device. Does...

/u/iamsubs, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Your Phone app not working

This may specifically apply to only Samsung 10+ devices, but perhaps there is a similar structure for others brands?

I don't know if this will have any effect on the blue tooth issue, but I just ran across something that explains a lot and solves/simplifies, at least for me at the moment, the complicated, inconsistent "Your Phone Companion" problem.

The one thing that I couldn't understand was (when trying to complete the "connect to phone process"), that I was asked to open the "Your Phone Companion" on the phone, which was not possible, because it does not exist among the other installed apps in the android Apps folder.

The simple explanation is that, as explained below in I can't find the "Your Phone Companion" app icon in my app list after updating it on Galaxy S10e|S10|S10+ device | Samsung Support South Africa, for all intents and purposes, even though it still exists in Google play and among "Apps" in android settings, the "Your Phone Companion" android app has been replaced, by the "Link to Windows" app, which also, for reasoning that defies logic, does not reside in the apps folder, unless we accept the concept that these are "services', not apps.

"Link to Windows" is supported via a new update on the Galaxy S10e|S10|S10+ device and you can continue to use the features and functions of the previous "Your Phone Companion" app with "Link to Windows".

A google search reveals "If you have the Link to Windows app on your Android phone, you can check this by going to Settings > Advanced Features > Link to Windows." Once there, toggle it on.

This initiates a series of prompts leading to the syncing of the phone and computer.

As reported, it should also appear in the Quick Panel Menu, but not on my device

Attachment 267706

Note: "Cross-device copy and paste requires the exchange of data between your PC and Android phone. If you’ve allowed your devices to sync over mobile data, and you’re not connected to a Wi-Fi network, then copy and paste will use data. If this setting is turned off, you’ll only be able to copy and paste when both your Android phone and PC are connected to a Wi-Fi network.

If you have the Link to Windows app on your Android phone, you can check this by going to Settings > Advanced Features > Link to Windows and toggle Use mobile data."

kitpzyxmsir, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Your Phone app stuck at refreshing Apps. I am connected to a brand new Samsung device. Does...

Your Phone app soon can run multiple android apps simultaneously on PC

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...8-18311f692ecb

Turn On or Off Display Apps from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10

Brink, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Your Phone app stuck at refreshing Apps. I am connected to a brand new Samsung device. Does...

1. Your Phone app stuck at refreshing Apps. I am connected to a brand new Samsung device. Does... - Similar Threads - Phone app stuck

2. Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App': I'm trying to setup the link between a galaxy S21 and my Win10 PC. The PC wants to text a link to my phone, and then my phone asks for a QR code. However, the PC never shows one, it stays stuck on a screen that says 'Please install the app we texted you and sign in with...
  3. Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App'

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App': I'm trying to setup the link between a galaxy S21 and my Win10 PC. The PC wants to text a link to my phone, and then my phone asks for a QR code. However, the PC never shows one, it stays stuck on a screen that says 'Please install the app we texted you and sign in with...
  4. Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Your phone app stuck

Your phone app stuck: i am using samsung a52 as phone and trying to link with my pc I followed all steps and on phone it says check your pc " from your phone app on your pc select Send notification" and this will send final permission to your phone but my pc is stuck at 60% for 1 hour and i dont...
  6. "Your Phone Connection" app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Your Phone Connection" app: - I can't uninstall the app Your Phone Connection, nor can I disable it or stop it from functioning. I've turned off all permissions and clicked "force stop'' on the phone. This malware interrupts my online classes even when I have my phone on silent. Whoever heard of an App...
  7. How to connect a Samsung A51 to teh Your Phone app ?

How to connect a Samsung A51 to teh Your Phone app ?: Hi, I just got a Samsung A51/ Windows shows : [ATTACH] The You Phoen app: https://streamable.com/wfk9gh Whats wrong why cant I simply add my phone ?!...
  8. Your phone app with Samsung tab A

Your phone app with Samsung tab A: I have a Samsung Tab A and am trying to connect it to my PC but I can't get past the page 'Please open Your phone companion ad sign in with...' on the PC and on the tablet ' Check your PC etc' Any ideas?...
  9. your phone app not connecting

your phone app not connecting: have your phone app installed , messaging works well - however the dialer part rarely connects and when trying to reconnect it states it cant .. although it is at least for text purposes ....
  10. Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone

Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone: I use the Your Phone app on my computer at work to move pictures that are texted to me to my computer. I recently got a new phone and I cannot figure out how to get the app on my computer to connect to my new phone, a Google Pixel 3....