Windows 10: Your phone app stuck on logo

Discus and support Your phone app stuck on logo in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello everybody, For a couple off days, the "your phone" app is not loading anymore, it just stops at the logo screen. Anyone who can help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/noobssucken, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Your phone app stuck on logo

/u/noobssucken, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Facebook app stuck at logo

The Facebook app for Windows 10 will not get past the logo! it is stuck at the blue background with the F Facebook logo. I tried closing the app and reopening it but it made no difference. I googled "Facebook app stuck at logo windows 10" but only results about the app crashing showed up in the results, the app is not crashing, so I added a "-crashing" to force Google to exclude the word crashing but now only results about computers stuck at the Windows 10 logo during boot showed in search results. There is nothing anywhere pertaining to this problem. There seems to be no information or anybody else with this problem with the Facebook app for Windows 10. It is important that I get into it because my school account is tied to the app while my personal account is tied to my Firefox.

Does anybody know what is wrong and how can I fix it?

Ornithophilia, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Your phone app stuck on logo

Facebook app stuck at logo

How long is it staying like this for?
    It does take some time to open .
    If you need to get into Face Book urgently
    Then you can do it this way.
    In Edge go up to the top left hand corner and click on the home button.
    This will take you to the Bing Page
    Scroll along to MSN
    Once there go to the Face Book Logo
    Or if using IE11 and MSN is your home page then you will see Face Book
    You should be able to go to Face Book from any of The Browsers
    Hope that helps

hTconeM9user, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Your phone app stuck on logo

1. Your phone app stuck on logo - Similar Threads - phone app stuck

2. Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App': I'm trying to setup the link between a galaxy S21 and my Win10 PC. The PC wants to text a link to my phone, and then my phone asks for a QR code. However, the PC never shows one, it stays stuck on a screen that says 'Please install the app we texted you and sign in with...
  3. Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App'

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App': I'm trying to setup the link between a galaxy S21 and my Win10 PC. The PC wants to text a link to my phone, and then my phone asks for a QR code. However, the PC never shows one, it stays stuck on a screen that says 'Please install the app we texted you and sign in with...
  4. Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Your Phone app on Windows 11 Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone app on Windows 11 Stuck: I just got a new Laptop with Windows 11 and tried to link Your Phone app, but it gets stuck on "Generating QR Code" i've been waiting for a few minutes and nothing happens, same happens with a pin code. I have done the following thingsTry with another Microsoft Account...
  6. Your Phone app on Windows 11 Stuck

Your Phone app on Windows 11 Stuck: I just got a new Laptop with Windows 11 and tried to link Your Phone app, but it gets stuck on "Generating QR Code" i've been waiting for a few minutes and nothing happens, same happens with a pin code. I have done the following thingsTry with another Microsoft Account...
  7. Your phone app stuck

Your phone app stuck: i am using samsung a52 as phone and trying to link with my pc I followed all steps and on phone it says check your pc " from your phone app on your pc select Send notification" and this will send final permission to your phone but my pc is stuck at 60% for 1 hour and i dont...
  8. Your Phone App Stuck At 60%

Your Phone App Stuck At 60%: I was trying to connect my Samsung s20 phone with my windows 10 laptop. On my laptop I stay stuck at 60%. Even though, my phone tells me to check my laptop for the next step. Is there any solution to this? I have been trying for so long without any good results. Please help...
  9. "Your Phone" app is stuck on loading (logo)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your Phone" app is stuck on loading (logo): [ATTACH] Hi everyone, I have a problem with "Your Phone" app. I am trying to link my phone with Windows 10 but the problem is on PC side. The application is stuck at loading screen. Nothing happens. (the application is stuck here and nothing happens) I tried many...
  10. Your Phone app doesn't load, only shows logo

Your Phone app doesn't load, only shows logo: I've come across the Your Phone app and I've installed it on my Android device. It's all working fine on there and it got as far as the "Check your PC" stage. Here it's saying "From the Your Phone app on your PC, select Send Notification. This will send the final permission...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your phone app hangs at logo