Windows 10: Your phone app stuck

Discus and support Your phone app stuck in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i am using samsung a52 as phone and trying to link with my pc I followed all steps and on phone it says check your pc " from your phone app on your pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SushantSingla, May 12, 2021.

1. Your phone app stuck

i am using samsung a52 as phone and trying to link with my pc I followed all steps and on phone it says check your pc " from your phone app on your pc select Send notification" and this will send final permission to your phone but my pc is stuck at 60% for 1 hour and i dont see any option to send notification please help

:)

SushantSingla, May 12, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 12, 2021
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 12, 2021
  4. Winuser Win User

Your phone app stuck

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Your phone app stuck

1. Your phone app stuck - Similar Threads - phone app stuck

2. Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App': I'm trying to setup the link between a galaxy S21 and my Win10 PC. The PC wants to text a link to my phone, and then my phone asks for a QR code. However, the PC never shows one, it stays stuck on a screen that says 'Please install the app we texted you and sign in with...
  3. Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App'

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App': I'm trying to setup the link between a galaxy S21 and my Win10 PC. The PC wants to text a link to my phone, and then my phone asks for a QR code. However, the PC never shows one, it stays stuck on a screen that says 'Please install the app we texted you and sign in with...
  4. Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Your Phone app on Windows 11 Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone app on Windows 11 Stuck: I just got a new Laptop with Windows 11 and tried to link Your Phone app, but it gets stuck on "Generating QR Code" i've been waiting for a few minutes and nothing happens, same happens with a pin code. I have done the following thingsTry with another Microsoft Account...
  6. Your Phone app on Windows 11 Stuck

Your Phone app on Windows 11 Stuck: I just got a new Laptop with Windows 11 and tried to link Your Phone app, but it gets stuck on "Generating QR Code" i've been waiting for a few minutes and nothing happens, same happens with a pin code. I have done the following thingsTry with another Microsoft Account...
  7. Your Phone App Stuck At 60%

Your Phone App Stuck At 60%: I was trying to connect my Samsung s20 phone with my windows 10 laptop. On my laptop I stay stuck at 60%. Even though, my phone tells me to check my laptop for the next step. Is there any solution to this? I have been trying for so long without any good results. Please help...
  8. Your phone app stuck in an update loop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your phone app stuck in an update loop: Hello, I just got a new pc with a fresh copy of windows 10. I tried to connect the your phone app and am stuck in a sort of update loop. When I try and open the your phone app it tell me there is an update available. I have no other buttons or input available on this...
  9. "Your Phone" app is stuck on loading (logo)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your Phone" app is stuck on loading (logo): [ATTACH] Hi everyone, I have a problem with "Your Phone" app. I am trying to link my phone with Windows 10 but the problem is on PC side. The application is stuck at loading screen. Nothing happens. (the application is stuck here and nothing happens) I tried many...
  10. Your phone app stuck on logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your phone app stuck on logo: [ATTACH] Hello everybody, For a couple off days, the "your phone" app is not loading anymore, it just stops at the logo screen. Anyone who can help me? https://preview.redd.it/l1kdy3v8yve41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=8c8bfe5fd4c878e756a19a59edc0feb3421d18cd...