Windows 10: Your Phone App Update 1.0.20094.0 - Unable to connect

Discus and support Your Phone App Update 1.0.20094.0 - Unable to connect in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since installing the update to the Your Phone App on my Surface this morning, I have not been able to connect to my phone (an Xperia using Android 9).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TrevorFayers, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Your Phone App Update 1.0.20094.0 - Unable to connect

Since installing the update to the Your Phone App on my Surface this morning, I have not been able to connect to my phone (an Xperia using Android 9). The App was working fine beforehand. I have tried resetting the App on the Surface and reinstalling the App on the phone, but then the Surface doesn't appear to be able to send the required notification to the phone. It is not just an issue on my Surface, I have the App installed on my other laptop and it too cannot connect to my phone. I've followed all of the troubleshooting tips @ windows-10-your-phone-app-help#how-do-i-get-past-the-check-your-phone-screen, all to no avail. I have posted this to the Feedback Hub.

Does anyone else has the same issue with version 20094 and have they overcome it?

:)

TrevorFayers, Jan 11, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jan 11, 2019
  3. ovbrk Win User
    1 and 0 don't work

The 1 and the 0 on my older Windows phone no longer work. Also, the letters on the outside edge of the screen (p and q) don't work. Thanks for suggestions

***Moved from: Other/Unknown / Email & communication***

ovbrk, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Pinscher Win User

Your Phone App Update 1.0.20094.0 - Unable to connect

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone App Update 1.0.20094.0 - Unable to connect

1. Your Phone App Update 1.0.20094.0 - Unable to connect - Similar Threads - Phone App Update

2. switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

in Windows 10 Customization
    switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0: Hi, My computer contained a normal HDD hard drive. I recently upgraded to a SSD. The original HDD is Disk 0 and the new SSD is Disk 1. The windows OS is on Disk 1. I want to dual boot my system with Windows and Ubuntu with both OS being on the SSD. Since the SSD is Disk 1 the...
  3. 1809 Update stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1809 Update stuck at 0%: I have freed up space on my Toshiba tablet, downloaded and installed 1809 and chose to restart. It all went well going to 100%, but then restarted again and for 30 minutes now "Woking on updates" has been stuck at 0%. I am loathe to force a restart but has 1809 bricked...
  4. your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi": I've just upgraded to October update for windows 10, Having issue with "Your Phone Companion" . I am connected to Wi-Fi, my PC and other cell phone is working fine to the network, but when I try to "pair" or "connect" my LGL158VL to the app..I get "connect your phone to...
  5. unable to install office getting error code 0-1005(0)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to install office getting error code 0-1005(0): unable to install office getting error code 0-1005(0) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/unable-to-install-office-getting-error-code-0/02427394-27b8-438d-8466-e8b8924866b1
  6. Windows 1 0 Reset recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1 0 Reset recovery: Hello, I recently had a problem with a company/hacker telling me I had to pay 400+ to get my key to operate my windows again after a trial period. I had also phone calls telling me the same. it warned me not to exit the screen, go to another site etc. or all would be...
  7. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downloading updates stuck at 0%: Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available: Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688). Cumulative...
  8. Update KB3074678 not installing downloading 0%

Update KB3074678 not installing downloading 0%: See last photo...KB3074678 just sitting there at 0%.... [img] [img] 13831
  9. Windows Update stuck at 0%

Windows Update stuck at 0%: Hello! I have a problem with Windows Update. It's stuck at 0%, and moves nowhere. I've tried literally everything to fix it, including the reset Brink provided. Can you please help me? P.S: I've tried the following things:...
  10. 1 SSD or 2 SSD RAID-0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1 SSD or 2 SSD RAID-0: In preparation for Windows 10 I plan on completely resetting my hard drive configuration since I currently have it spanning four hard drives. Right now my OS sits on a 128GB SSD while all the programs, games, photos, family videos, etc. sit on a mechanical 1TB drive. I...