Windows 10: Your Phone App Update 1.0.20094.0

Discus and support Your Phone App Update 1.0.20094.0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since installing the update to the Your Phone App on my Surface this morning, I have not been able to connect to my phone (an Xperia using Android 9).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TrevorFayers, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Your Phone App Update 1.0.20094.0

Since installing the update to the Your Phone App on my Surface this morning, I have not been able to connect to my phone (an Xperia using Android 9). The App was working fine beforehand. I have tried resetting the App on the Surface and reinstalling the App on the phone, but then the Surface doesn't appear to be able to send the required notification to the phone. It is not just an issue on my Surface, I have the App installed on my other laptop and it too cannot connect to my phone. I've followed all of the troubleshooting tips @ windows-10-your-phone-app-help#how-do-i-get-past-the-check-your-phone-screen, all to no avail. I have posted this to the Feedback Hub.

Does anyone else has the same issue with version 20094 and have they overcome it?

:)

TrevorFayers, Jan 10, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jan 10, 2019
  3. ovbrk Win User
    1 and 0 don't work

The 1 and the 0 on my older Windows phone no longer work. Also, the letters on the outside edge of the screen (p and q) don't work. Thanks for suggestions

***Moved from: Other/Unknown / Email & communication***

ovbrk, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Pinscher Win User

Your Phone App Update 1.0.20094.0

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone App Update 1.0.20094.0

1. Your Phone App Update 1.0.20094.0 - Similar Threads - Phone App Update

2. Change gpu 1 to gpu 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change gpu 1 to gpu 0: I have windows 11, when i play any game, every one or five minutes i get fps drops and some lag spikes, i dont think that my laptop has problems, when i enter to see in the process manager i see that the intelR UHD Graphics 630 it's gpu 0 and uses the 3D, when my gpu 1 NVIDIA...
  3. Change gpu 1 to gpu 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change gpu 1 to gpu 0: I have windows 11, when i play any game, every one or five minutes i get fps drops and some lag spikes, i dont think that my laptop has problems, when i enter to see in the process manager i see that the intelR UHD Graphics 630 it's gpu 0 and uses the 3D, when my gpu 1 NVIDIA...
  4. Update stuck at 0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update stuck at 0: I dont think it is still progressing. My windows 11 update to the latest stuck at 0% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-stuck-at-0/6ccedd5a-8e70-40f2-a498-d5760eeefbf1
  5. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving 1 Item, 0% complete: Hi, internet. Its my first time posting here and I do NOT plan to do so in the near future. See, the problem is that I want to transfer some files from one folder to another, and only today it so happens that this error, "Moving <number> items from dir to dir " and it simply...
  6. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving 1 Item, 0% complete: Hi, internet. Its my first time posting here and I do NOT plan to do so in the near future. See, the problem is that I want to transfer some files from one folder to another, and only today it so happens that this error, "Moving <number> items from dir to dir " and it simply...
  7. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Update stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update stuck on 0%: I just updated my windows 10 laptop and right it’s “cleaning up”. It’s stuck on 0%. Someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-stuck-on-0/9c052ff1-e8da-44ec-a07b-4f3a815d0617
  9. Srttrial.txt 0×0 error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrial.txt 0×0 error: When i go advanced settings and repair windows from loadind i get this error..and when i open the file it says hdd errors 0×0 long page..how i fix that?i tried to put every command in cmd doesnt help..and tried many youtube guides ..i thought the prob was on hdd so i bought...
  10. Windows 1 0 Reset recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1 0 Reset recovery: Hello, I recently had a problem with a company/hacker telling me I had to pay 400+ to get my key to operate my windows again after a trial period. I had also phone calls telling me the same. it warned me not to exit the screen, go to another site etc. or all would be...