Windows 10: Your Phone app update removed for Windows 10 version 1803

Discus and support Your Phone app update removed for Windows 10 version 1803 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft last week pushed out a new update for its Your Phone app for users who have updated to the company’s latest version Windows 10 April 2018... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 16, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Your Phone app update removed for Windows 10 version 1803

Microsoft last week pushed out a new update for its Your Phone app for users who have updated to the company’s latest version Windows 10 April 2018 Update. The Your Phone app lets users to access their photos and media gallery on their PCs.

The app received couple of updates after it was made available to the Insiders. With the update earlier in the week, the Your Phone app was made available for Production Ring users who have installed Microsoft’s Windows 10 version 1803 on their PCs.

Yesterday the Redmond Giant pulled the update from its servers and the latest update to the Your Phone app is no longer available and users who could not download the app will no longer have access to the application.

Users who have already installed the app would be able to use the application without any issues. According to The Head of Program Management at Microsoft, Vishnu Nath the update was removed due to “quality and disclosure issues”.

The Your Phone app is expected to arrive for users on version 1803 once the company fixes the issues and we expect them to do it in the coming weeks. The Your Phone app was released for Insiders enrolled in the Fast and Skip Ahead ring for testing before pushing it to Production Ring.

The app is still in development since it misses full integration to your smartphone with key features like send and receive text messages not available currently. The app currently works very well with Android users but provides limited experience to iOS users.

For those unfamiliar with Your Phone app, you can access photos stored in your phone from your PC. If you take a photo on your Android phone it will instantly show up in the Your Phone app on your PC but the access is limited to 25 most recent photos. You will also be able to drag photo from Your Phone app to your PC or desktop and also it gives you the option to edit the photo as well.

The post Your Phone app update removed for Windows 10 version 1803 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 16, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Drone Win User
  4. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Rolls Out Windows 10 April 2018 Update (build 1803)

Any Office365 users here? Does Outlook (or any Office app for that matter) request activation after each system restart post this Windows 1803 update?

btarunr, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Your Phone app update removed for Windows 10 version 1803 - Similar Threads - Phone app update

2. "Your Phone" App error - "Your Windows version needs an update"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Your Phone" App error - "Your Windows version needs an update": I sent a text using the Your Phone app, inadvertently closed the app, and when I attempted to re-open it, received the following error notice.Windows 10 is up to date.It works one moment, and not the next?...
  3. I want to remove Your Phone app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want to remove Your Phone app: I cannot remove Your Phone app. Could you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-your-phone-app/77fc189b-4ef1-4201-a2ad-bde91f050d64
  4. Your phone companion app - Desktop version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your phone companion app - Desktop version: Hi, I have very low storage on my laptop and that's why I have turned Windows update off. But now I can't download Your phone app from Microsoft Store because of updates. How can I download EXE version of it? submitted by /u/amil_m [link] [comments]...
  5. removing a phone from Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    removing a phone from Your Phone app: My "Your Phone" app is linked to a phone I no longer own. How do I unlink that phone and link to my current phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-phone-from-your-phone-app/8dbe6fbb-5698-455b-bfe7-8e7de7b28956
  6. Your Phone app will not update

Your Phone app will not update: I've recently just took my first Windows 10 product out of the box, an HP i7 touchscreen laptop. I'm already having problems with it. The issue now is getting the Your Phone app to work. I've looked over the web for information and there seems to be a lot of problems with it,...
  7. Can't remove an update for Windows Version 1803.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't remove an update for Windows Version 1803.: I have Windows 10 Pro, Version 1709. Some how I have an update for Version 1803 and I can't get it uninstalled. Because of this some of my other updates are failing to install. Can anyone please help me on what to do ? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You...
  8. UPDATING WINDOWS 10 TO VERSION 1803

UPDATING WINDOWS 10 TO VERSION 1803: I use an HP Pavilion g7 PC. It came with Windows 8 pre-installed. I ugraded to 8.1 and later Windows 10 version 1603. I then upgraded to version 1607, then 1703. When I tried to upgrade to 1709 afer the installation began, after the second reboot, the PC shut off. What...
  9. windows 10 update,version 1803

windows 10 update,version 1803: I am trying to update my lap with windows 10 v1803 while installing its getting error I don't know I tried lot times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-updateversion-1803/099919a4-6093-4983-ba03-bacea3f02ce3
  10. Windows 10 version 1803 Store apps updation

Windows 10 version 1803 Store apps updation: I have installed windows 10 version 1803 April update 7-8 time repeatedly because the Windows sore and store apps get corrupt on updating at last moment of completion of update app got an error and apps start is got disabled or missing appps unable to download new app unable...