Windows 10: Your Phone app will not connect to my android phone for making/receiving calls

Discus and support Your Phone app will not connect to my android phone for making/receiving calls in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try and pair my android S9 phone with the "Your Phone" app so that I can use the app to make phone calls, the pairing box in windows does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LynnDMV, Apr 13, 2020.

1. LynnDMV Win User

Your Phone app will not connect to my android phone for making/receiving calls

When I try and pair my android S9 phone with the "Your Phone" app so that I can use the app to make phone calls, the pairing box in windows does not open completely and is not stretchable so that I can click on the 'Pair" button. How am I suppose to pair my phone in that app? I am able to receive text messages, but trying to connect my PC to android for making/receiving calls.

:)

LynnDMV, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone

Read more: Windows 10 Your Phone app can now be used to make calls from Android phones | ZDNet

Brink, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone

Read more: Windows 10 Your Phone app can now be used to make calls from Android phones | ZDNet

Brink, Apr 13, 2020
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Is there an app 4 Win10 to click a phone # and dial it on my android?

Hi there

about half way in this article shows how I think you can use Windows to do this.

How to Make Calls, Send and Receive SMS From Your Computer Using an Android Phone | NDTV Gadgets360.com

The relevant bit is this piece I think

It's not perfect but it will do what you need. You need to install on the PHONE as well -- this isn't clear from the documentation but it does work and you DON'T NEED THE PREMIUM (i.e PAY) piece.

You can also initiate a call using AirDroid on your PC, but the call isn't shared with your computer. The PC is only useful as a phone dialer.

1.Click the phone icon at the top of the page, next to the search bar on web.airdroid.com.

2.Dial the number in the keypad. As you start typing the number, a list of contacts with similar numbers will show up on the right. So you can also click the contact you want to call.

3.Click the blue Call button. Now you will have to switch to your Android phone to speak to the person. This is an unfortunate limitation and we suggest that you use a Bluetooth headset paired with your phone as a workaround.

4.AirDroid doesn't let you receive calls via the computer either, but you can reject calls with a text message. When someone calls, you will see a pop-up in the browser window. Click Reject to disconnect the call or Reject with message to send a text message to the caller.

Documentation

[Help FAQ] Quick Guide of AirDroid

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Your Phone app will not connect to my android phone for making/receiving calls - Similar Threads - Phone app connect

2. Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls: HelloI am using the Your Phone app, version 1.21111.123.0, on a laptop Windows 10. I have it paired with my Samsung Android phone. Both Windows 10 and the Android OS are up to date.I can control the phone, send SMS, see photos. I can even make / receive calls from the app....
  3. Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls: HelloI am using the Your Phone app, version 1.21111.123.0, on a laptop Windows 10. I have it paired with my Samsung Android phone. Both Windows 10 and the Android OS are up to date.I can control the phone, send SMS, see photos. I can even make / receive calls from the app....
  4. Your Phone app and phone calls

Your Phone app and phone calls: When I use the Your Phone app to make calls it sets up the call but it keeps reverting to 'use phone' in the drop down menu. So I still have to use the phone's microphone and speakers. Same if I receive a call. Can anyone help please?...
  5. Your Phone app calls with USB connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app calls with USB connection: hello there, maybe one of the windows' experts here have a solution for me. I want to make phone calls from my PC and the only app for this I found is Your Phone by Microsoft. The problem is that it doesn't allows phone calls over anything else than bluetooth, or I don't...
  6. Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App

Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App: My your phone app is working i'm not getting the option to call in it and even it is connected to my phone [Original Title: Your phone app] * Moved from Research...
  7. Your Phone App forcing calls to phone

Your Phone App forcing calls to phone: When connected to Your Phone, all features work except the calls on PC. When I dial a phone number on the PC app, it forces the call to the phone and not through the PC. Any ideas?...
  8. Cannot receive or make calls using Your Phone app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot receive or make calls using Your Phone app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Microsoft’s Your Phone App allows you to receive and make calls once it is connected to the computer. However, if you are facing issues that […] This post Cannot receive or make calls using Your Phone app in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Your Phone app and calls

Your Phone app and calls: I have a Surface laptop 1st gen purchased Sep 2018, W10 Pro 1909, 18363.592 and a new Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. The my phone apps works fine except there is no "call" feature in the left hand menu. I thought the feature had been released. Thanks in advance....
  10. Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone: Microsoft nailed down a partnership with Samsung to bring calling functionality to the Your Phone app with the Galaxy Note 10, but the feature should soon also be available to all Android devices. Twitter user Ajith confirmed that the Your Phone app with calls and dialer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Calls. Your Phone allows you to make and receive calls from your Android phone on your Windows device. Through Your Phone you can also view your recent calls on your Windows device. To activate this feature you must enable certain permissions on bo