Windows 10: Your Phone App Windows Ten OS 1903

Discus and support Your Phone App Windows Ten OS 1903 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Re: Your Phone App This is one app that Microsoft needs to repair, address, or ??? Once I reset the app, the app will work for a couple of times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WallyLeimgruber, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Your Phone App Windows Ten OS 1903

Re: Your Phone App

This is one app that Microsoft needs to repair, address, or ???

Once I reset the app, the app will work for a couple of times sending out text messages.

After a few successful text messages sent, the retry notice error appears.

The retry notice will continue, until I do another rest on the app. (again)

Any suggestions are most welcome.

:)

WallyLeimgruber, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 19, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 19, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Your Phone App Windows Ten OS 1903

why is there a windows 10 app for netflix?

Yes, it's no longer the windows phone OS. It's just Windows 10. And yes, the app is perfect for the phone.

rtwjunkie, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone App Windows Ten OS 1903

1. Your Phone App Windows Ten OS 1903 - Similar Threads - Phone App Ten

2. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  3. Your Phone App

Your Phone App: Recently your phone app got a calling feature. In the dialer whenever i am typing any number then the app seems to be automatically adding a country code prefix +44 in my case. This is also happening while sending an sms within the your phone app....
  4. your phone app

your phone app: When i make a call the voice came from my phone not from my surface go. I am done all setting reset and setup again and again but the issue is persist. what should i do. all notification photos, sms working properly but only voice not come from my surface go....
  5. Your Phone app

Your Phone app: When i make a call the voice came from my phone not from my surface go. I am done all setting reset and setup again and again but the issue is persist. what should i do. all notification photos, sms working properly but only voice not come from my surface go....
  6. Your Phone App

Your Phone App: Hi, The problem which I am facing is, Your Phone app does not shows me the call option and mirror option. You can see this in the image below. Can someone help me to fix this please ? [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows Ten .1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Ten .1903: All, back from leave, and windows update decided it was time to push me up to 1903... bad move. Since then. Task manager has not worked properly.. Process and Perfomance show 0% CPU all the time. using other methords, However, I can see the PC working it's .... off all...
  8. Re: Windows 1903 Your Phone

Re: Windows 1903 Your Phone: Come on Microsoft. Can't you send me a text using the Your Phone app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-windows-1903-your-phone/e9aca201-87dc-475d-9cd1-46c967be8d39
  9. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  10. 1903 18362.207 Your phone app not working

1903 18362.207 Your phone app not working: I have a Moto G4. When I setup the Your Phone app on the PC and my phone, I get this on the PC: [img] This used to work on some of the earlier Insider builds. Haven't tried it in a while so decided to try it with the latest released build. Anyone have it working? Anyone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windwos 10 1903 your phone app

2. your phone app 1903

3. windows 10 1903 your phone

4. your phone app windows 10 1903