Windows 10: Your phone app with Samsung tab A

Discus and support Your phone app with Samsung tab A in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Samsung Tab A and am trying to connect it to my PC but I can't get past the page 'Please open Your phone companion ad sign in with...' on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SS_366, Sep 7, 2020.

1. SS_366 Win User

Your phone app with Samsung tab A

I have a Samsung Tab A and am trying to connect it to my PC but I can't get past the page 'Please open Your phone companion ad sign in with...' on the PC and on the tablet ' Check your PC etc'

Any ideas?

:)

SS_366, Sep 7, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 7, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Your phone app with Samsung tab A - Similar Threads - phone app Samsung

2. Apps Feature - Your Phone app - Why are all samsung devices supported EXCEPT the tab series!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps Feature - Your Phone app - Why are all samsung devices supported EXCEPT the tab series!: I don't understand why the yourphone app apps feature does not support any tab S device but instead support the weird phone-tablet frankensteins like z fold and galaxy flip. Same goes for dex on windows, why is the tablet not supported?!?! This makes me very angry. I tried...
  3. The "app" tab is not showing in Your Phone app

The "app" tab is not showing in Your Phone app: so I saw on youtube that the Your Phone app has the app section where it shows all apps on your phone. but in my case somehow I can't find the app tabjust like that I only have those menus, and no app. for information, I always keeps my pc up to date so I'm running the latest...
  4. Missing the "apps" tab in the Your Phone app

Missing the "apps" tab in the Your Phone app: I just installed and synced my phone with the "Your Phone" app. I was reading an article and to mirror the screen on my pc there should be an "apps" tab in the Your Phone app. But I only show Notifications, Messages, Photos and Calls. My phone is a Galaxy S8. Is...
  5. How to connect a Samsung A51 to teh Your Phone app ?

How to connect a Samsung A51 to teh Your Phone app ?: Hi, I just got a Samsung A51/ Windows shows : [ATTACH] The You Phoen app: https://streamable.com/wfk9gh Whats wrong why cant I simply add my phone ?!...
  6. Help linking Samsung to Your Phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help linking Samsung to Your Phone: [ATTACH] I am having great difficulty trying to get this Your Phone to work. I am trying to link my Note 20 to the Your Phone app, but no matter what I do when I open the app on Windows I get the error that it cant connect. I have tried everything from resetting the app,...
  7. Your Phone will not connect to Samsung S10+

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone will not connect to Samsung S10+: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nimraynn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i50bbs/your_phone_will_not_connect_to_samsung_s10/
  8. Unable to see Call tab on Your Phone App

Unable to see Call tab on Your Phone App: I Recently updated to 1909 and read online on microsoft website about calls tab on your phone app that can make calls from my pc . I complete all the requirements given in that page to get that feature but still Im unable to see it. My Phone - Oneplus 6t Android 10...
  9. Missing "calls" tab in Your Phone app

Missing "calls" tab in Your Phone app: Hi, I want to answer my phone calls in windows using my headset and tried using Your Phone app. I connected my PC updated windows 10 and Phone Android 8 and paired them by Bluetooth, but there's no "calls" tab showing in the app. I've checked the instructions online and...
  10. YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell

in Windows 10 Support
    YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell: Had this working last year on a different cell and number. YourPhone does not recognize the new cell. I am thinking that it is trying to link to the old one. The new cell has the APP installed and it says Your Phone And Pc Are Connected. What to do!!! Is there a way to give...