Windows 10: Your Phone App - Won't Connect

Discus and support Your Phone App - Won't Connect in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All I'm getting from the app on the Windows side is, "Please install the app we texted you and sign in with my email address," yet I'm receiving no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VictorErwin, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Your Phone App - Won't Connect

All I'm getting from the app on the Windows side is, "Please install the app we texted you and sign in with my email address," yet I'm receiving no text. I just have a spinning wheel.

The app comes pre-installed in my Note 10+, and so I've no idea how I'm supposed to sign in, as there's no "app" in the tray. I can get the App Info under settings, but there's no way to log in or out. I can't even uninstall the app and reinstall it. No idea how I'm supposed to sign in as instructed on the Windows side.

On the same network, battery saver not running, notifications are enabled, do not disturb is off in both places per help guide.

It was working fine on my old phone, but not having any luck with this new one.

:)

VictorErwin, Jan 9, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Your Phone App - Won't Connect [​IMG]

tamo, Jan 9, 2020
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Your Phone App - Won't Connect [​IMG]

tamo, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Your Phone App - Won't Connect

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone App - Won't Connect

1. Your Phone App - Won't Connect - Similar Threads - Phone App Won't

2. Your phone app won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your phone app won't start: Hi, I am trying to configure the app on your phone, but this is what happens when I open it and nothing else happens. Some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-wont-start/3f9bd1a7-e38b-4b0d-8258-d471f0cc4d6b
  3. Your Phone app won't pair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app won't pair: I'm unable to get my new S21 to pair with my Surface Studio 2. If has paired with my other computers no issue. All my other computers are in Windows Insider of some sort, the Surface Studio 2 runs the GA version of of windows 10. Anyone else experience this issue before?...
  4. Your Phone App Won't Disconnect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App Won't Disconnect: I have uninstalled the Your Phone app on my mobile phone. I have unlinked my mobile phone from the app on my laptop. However, when I make a call on my mobile the call is still coming through on my laptop. I don't want this to continue. How do I fix this issue?...
  5. "Your Phone Connection" app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Your Phone Connection" app: - I can't uninstall the app Your Phone Connection, nor can I disable it or stop it from functioning. I've turned off all permissions and clicked "force stop'' on the phone. This malware interrupts my online classes even when I have my phone on silent. Whoever heard of an App...
  6. Your Phone app won't load any phone

Your Phone app won't load any phone: Dear community, I've been searching and trying everything I can find to solve my problem. It all started when, after September, 29th, Your Phone app on Windows stopped syncronizing with my mobiles. Checking through the web, I did all, including uninstalling it both on my...
  7. your phone app not connecting

your phone app not connecting: have your phone app installed , messaging works well - however the dialer part rarely connects and when trying to reconnect it states it cant .. although it is at least for text purposes ....
  8. Your Phone app connection issues

Your Phone app connection issues: I have been trying to set up the Your Phone app on my desktop computer for my Pixel 2 for a while now. I cannot connect the two devices together - I am not receiving the notification for the final step of syncing them. My desktop is on ethernet no, it cannot use WiFi and I...
  9. Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone: This has happened every time I tried using this app (which I enjoy using when it works fine). I'll setup my phone link to my PC and for that evening, everything works great. I love it. But as soon as I shut down my PC and then go about my business the following day, when I...
  10. your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi"

your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi": I've just upgraded to October update for windows 10, Having issue with "Your Phone Companion" . I am connected to Wi-Fi, my PC and other cell phone is working fine to the network, but when I try to "pair" or "connect" my LGL158VL to the app..I get "connect your phone to...