Windows 10: Your Phone app won't load any phone

Discus and support Your Phone app won't load any phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear community, I've been searching and trying everything I can find to solve my problem. It all started when, after September, 29th, Your Phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NunoFAPinto, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Your Phone app won't load any phone

Dear community,

I've been searching and trying everything I can find to solve my problem.

It all started when, after September, 29th, Your Phone app on Windows stopped syncronizing with my mobiles.

Checking through the web, I did all, including uninstalling it both on my Laptop and my mobiles.

Your Phone app won't load any phone 5ebf82df-7096-43b5-81ef-9a18c811b78b?upload=true.png

Basically, my laptop finds both mobiles available in my devices, but, when trying to pair them I don't get the confirmation code and, after a while, the app returns the the following status:

Your Phone app won't load any phone 71bebedb-1b31-4558-a211-d7a04143f7c0?upload=true.jpg

Your Phone app won't load any phone 0aa4ca7d-51db-4a21-a286-d8de37be8bc3?upload=true.png

Your Phone app won't load any phone 05db3a64-614c-4895-bc39-a95de6a6a6f7?upload=true.png

Need help solving this.

BR

Nuno

<Movido de fórum pt-br>

:)

NunoFAPinto, Oct 13, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 13, 2020
  3. rk3066 Win User
    Phones and their Thinness....

Yep Indeed. Look at THIS Phone. With a 7060mah Battery! Though the Cameras are not great but that Battery Life

Just Note before buying... Phones from China only work with AT&T, T-Mobile, and Others except Verizon and Sprint

rk3066, Oct 13, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

Your Phone app won't load any phone

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone app won't load any phone

1. Your Phone app won't load any phone - Similar Threads - Phone app won't

2. Your phone app won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your phone app won't start: Hi, I am trying to configure the app on your phone, but this is what happens when I open it and nothing else happens. Some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-wont-start/3f9bd1a7-e38b-4b0d-8258-d471f0cc4d6b
  3. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  4. Your Phone app won't pair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app won't pair: I'm unable to get my new S21 to pair with my Surface Studio 2. If has paired with my other computers no issue. All my other computers are in Windows Insider of some sort, the Surface Studio 2 runs the GA version of of windows 10. Anyone else experience this issue before?...
  5. Your Phone App Won't Disconnect

Your Phone App Won't Disconnect: I have uninstalled the Your Phone app on my mobile phone. I have unlinked my mobile phone from the app on my laptop. However, when I make a call on my mobile the call is still coming through on my laptop. I don't want this to continue. How do I fix this issue?...
  6. Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone

Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone: This has happened every time I tried using this app (which I enjoy using when it works fine). I'll setup my phone link to my PC and for that evening, everything works great. I love it. But as soon as I shut down my PC and then go about my business the following day, when I...
  7. "Your Phone" app is stuck on loading (logo)

"Your Phone" app is stuck on loading (logo): [ATTACH] Hi everyone, I have a problem with "Your Phone" app. I am trying to link my phone with Windows 10 but the problem is on PC side. The application is stuck at loading screen. Nothing happens. (the application is stuck here and nothing happens) I tried many...
  8. Your Phone App - Won't Connect

Your Phone App - Won't Connect: All I'm getting from the app on the Windows side is, "Please install the app we texted you and sign in with my email address," yet I'm receiving no text. I just have a spinning wheel. The app comes pre-installed in my Note 10+, and so I've no idea how I'm supposed to sign...
  9. change phone on your phone app.

change phone on your phone app.: I want to change the device on your phone app on windows please assist me with that. I would be highly obliged if you will email me personally on my email (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***). Thanks Devyansh...
  10. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...