Windows 10: Your Phone app won't pair

Discus and support Your Phone app won't pair in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm unable to get my new S21 to pair with my Surface Studio 2. If has paired with my other computers no issue. All my other computers are in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jroughtnutze, May 6, 2021.

1. Your Phone app won't pair

I'm unable to get my new S21 to pair with my Surface Studio 2. If has paired with my other computers no issue.

All my other computers are in Windows Insider of some sort, the Surface Studio 2 runs the GA version of of windows 10. Anyone else experience this issue before?

submitted by /u/Jroughtnutze
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jroughtnutze, May 6, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Pairing a phone to a car

One thing I would add ... There should be a list of paired devices on the phone, If so it would be best if you "UnPair" any devices listed on the phone as well as the phones shown on the Car. To Unpair a device from an Android Phone go to Settings, Bluetooth and there should be a list of paired devices - at the right of each paired device is a "Cog" icon click on this and click on the unpair option, repeat for any other unneeded devices.

Sometimes paired items get out of sync and both sides need to be removed to re-pair

Barman58, May 6, 2021
  3. spunk Win User
    Pairing a phone to a car

Remove the device from the cars Bluetooth list. Restart your phone. Go to the Bluetooth settings on the phone and set it to Pair. Set the cars Bluetooth to pair, they should find it each other.

spunk, May 6, 2021
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Your Phone app won't pair

Pairing a phone to a car

Hi there
    I've found also with Blu Tooth that the whole thing becomes unpaired if you have say a SatNav in your car with audio traffic alerts / warnings enabled. Same thing can happen with an inbound call.

If your car has a decent AUX IN it's probably easier to use the headphone output from your phone to the AUX in if you car has one. Mine has a decent Aux in by the central "lift up" console (coffee mugs, space for change etc) where I can put the whole phone in it.

I don't make or receive calls on mobile phones while driving.
    On our roads even looking at a satnav while moving can be dangerous at times -- we need to keep our eyes on the road 100% of the time -- lot of black ice around -- very hazardous - so putting phone out of reach and just playing music etc is just fine done that way.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Your Phone app won't pair

1. Your Phone app won't pair - Similar Threads - Phone app won't

2. Your Phone Companion App not pairing with my Samsung Galaxy M31

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Companion App not pairing with my Samsung Galaxy M31: Hello,It was working fine few years back, but now I'm trying to pair my Windows 10 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy M31 via Your Phone Companion app.1. Tried using QR code scanning to pair but getting error 'Something went wrong, please continue to sign in manually' Screenshot...
  3. Your Phone Companion App not pairing with my Samsung Galaxy M31

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion App not pairing with my Samsung Galaxy M31: Hello,It was working fine few years back, but now I'm trying to pair my Windows 10 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy M31 via Your Phone Companion app.1. Tried using QR code scanning to pair but getting error 'Something went wrong, please continue to sign in manually' Screenshot...
  4. Your phone app won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your phone app won't start: Hi, I am trying to configure the app on your phone, but this is what happens when I open it and nothing else happens. Some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-wont-start/3f9bd1a7-e38b-4b0d-8258-d471f0cc4d6b
  5. Pairing Failed on Your Phone Companion with Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pairing Failed on Your Phone Companion with Win10: Using P40 Pro here. Have tried this but it still doesn't pair. Any other alternative? How to Fix Phone Companion App Not Working Issue | "Phone Companion" Not Open Problem in Android - YouTube 182364
  6. Your Phone App Won't Disconnect

Your Phone App Won't Disconnect: I have uninstalled the Your Phone app on my mobile phone. I have unlinked my mobile phone from the app on my laptop. However, when I make a call on my mobile the call is still coming through on my laptop. I don't want this to continue. How do I fix this issue?...
  7. MS Your Phone app won't uninstall

MS Your Phone app won't uninstall: in frustration I installed MS "Your Phone" to do some file transfers; it doesn't do the job and i want it GONE. Uninstall button is greyed out, and trying via StartMenu Apps RClick on Yourphone doesn't offer uninstall. How do I get rid of this garbage?...
  8. Your Phone app won't load any phone

Your Phone app won't load any phone: Dear community, I've been searching and trying everything I can find to solve my problem. It all started when, after September, 29th, Your Phone app on Windows stopped syncronizing with my mobiles. Checking through the web, I did all, including uninstalling it both on my...
  9. Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone: This has happened every time I tried using this app (which I enjoy using when it works fine). I'll setup my phone link to my PC and for that evening, everything works great. I love it. But as soon as I shut down my PC and then go about my business the following day, when I...
  10. Your Phone App - Won't Connect

Your Phone App - Won't Connect: All I'm getting from the app on the Windows side is, "Please install the app we texted you and sign in with my email address," yet I'm receiving no text. I just have a spinning wheel. The app comes pre-installed in my Note 10+, and so I've no idea how I'm supposed to sign...