Windows 10: Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone

Discus and support Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This has happened every time I tried using this app (which I enjoy using when it works fine). I'll setup my phone link to my PC and for that evening,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThisPlaceisHell, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone

This has happened every time I tried using this app (which I enjoy using when it works fine). I'll setup my phone link to my PC and for that evening, everything works great. I love it. But as soon as I shut down my PC and then go about my business the following day, when I come back home the connection never gets reestablished and the only way to fix it is to completely unlink everything and redo the entire setup procedure, which is NOT fun to me.

Anyone else using this app having this problem? Why are there not better controls over the active link state both in the desktop app and the Android one? All I get is a dumb splash page with an emoji looking guy hugging a PC with no options to try and connect. But hey at least they invested a ton of resources in making these diversity emojis right! What a joke.

submitted by /u/ThisPlaceisHell
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ThisPlaceisHell, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone

Need a cheap android phone

Hey gang, I placed my Mother in law on our phone plan so she will have access to a cell phone. She currently buys those pay as you go deals.

So I'm going to pay for her to have a phone and be on an unlimited plan as a gift for Christmas.

I'm in need of a very cheap android phone. She is 80+ years old and doesn't need anything fancy but she will want to keep up with facebook, text messages, email and maybe a couple of apps. The phone doesn't have to be anything special but I want at least 8GB of on-board memory, a dual or quad core cpu with a minimum of 1gb ram running android. It has to be unlocked GSM so I can add in a sim card. I would prefer something that can do 4G LTE.

I've been all over the web and I have found a lot of phones from unknown china companies and I just don't know what to pick. I'm trying to keep the phone cost under $100 per my Wife's instructions.

I'm currently looking at this RCA phone: RCA 5-Inch Unlocked World Smartphone, Android 4.4, Dual Core, IPS Screen:Amazon

I'm open to any suggestion though. Anyone know of a really cheap but decent android phone?

WhiteNoise, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone

1. Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone - Similar Threads - Phone app won't

2. My phone won't reconnect to Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone won't reconnect to Phone Link: Excuse me, I am trying to reconnect my phone to Phone Link. Even when I tried reconnecting my phone to the application, it still shows "Disconnected." What would I do?...
  3. My phone won't reconnect to Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My phone won't reconnect to Phone Link: Excuse me, I am trying to reconnect my phone to Phone Link. Even when I tried reconnecting my phone to the application, it still shows "Disconnected." What would I do?...
  4. Your phone app won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your phone app won't start: Hi, I am trying to configure the app on your phone, but this is what happens when I open it and nothing else happens. Some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-wont-start/3f9bd1a7-e38b-4b0d-8258-d471f0cc4d6b
  5. Your Phone app won't pair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app won't pair: I'm unable to get my new S21 to pair with my Surface Studio 2. If has paired with my other computers no issue. All my other computers are in Windows Insider of some sort, the Surface Studio 2 runs the GA version of of windows 10. Anyone else experience this issue before?...
  6. Your Phone App Won't Disconnect

Your Phone App Won't Disconnect: I have uninstalled the Your Phone app on my mobile phone. I have unlinked my mobile phone from the app on my laptop. However, when I make a call on my mobile the call is still coming through on my laptop. I don't want this to continue. How do I fix this issue?...
  7. Your Phone app won't load any phone

Your Phone app won't load any phone: Dear community, I've been searching and trying everything I can find to solve my problem. It all started when, after September, 29th, Your Phone app on Windows stopped syncronizing with my mobiles. Checking through the web, I did all, including uninstalling it both on my...
  8. Your Phone Companion on Android phone

Your Phone Companion on Android phone: OK guys, have a really strange problem here. I've been having MAJOR problems with the Your Phone app on windows 10. The phone I have, is a Samsung Galaxy s10, PC is i7 processor, 16Gb memory, windows 10 Pro Build 19536.1000. It has a bluetooth connection to the phone using...
  9. The Your Phone App Won't Sync Android 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Your Phone App Won't Sync Android 10: Any ideas on how I can get the Your Phone app to sync? I had it working with an old phone but just tried again after a year or so and it won't sync anything but show's it connected. I tried: -Removing data on the android app and windows app -Reinstalling both apps...
  10. AdBlocker blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints on android phone

AdBlocker blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints on android phone: Hi, I have a rooted android phone with Energized Protection adblocker installed, which, apparently, is blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints and thus I can't access my messages/photos/notifications from my PC. Is there a list of URLs I can add to my whitelist in...