Windows 10: your phone app won't upgrade in order to link with my Samsung note 10

Discus and support your phone app won't upgrade in order to link with my Samsung note 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just bought the 2020 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 and I'm trying to link my Samsung note 10. I have followed the directions to open "your phone" app but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ASHLEYSALAZAR1, May 5, 2020.

1. your phone app won't upgrade in order to link with my Samsung note 10

I just bought the 2020 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 and I'm trying to link my Samsung note 10. I have followed the directions to open "your phone" app but it's telling me to upgrade. I click upgrade and it takes me to the app store and shows the app is already installed. If I click launch, it takes me right back to the upgrade window for the app. How do I fix this so I can link my pc to my phone?

Thanks for any help!

:)

ASHLEYSALAZAR1, May 5, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 5, 2020
  3. Samsung Ativ Note

Will there be a Samsung Ativ Note phone for the United States region?

• Carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile
    • Release Date: June 2013

KiwiBird97, May 5, 2020
  4. Karla Alm Win User

your phone app won't upgrade in order to link with my Samsung note 10

Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

Hi Terrence,

To help you out with your concern, here are some information that we need to know:

• Can you tell us what model of computer you are using while connecting to your Samsung Note 4?

However, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter through these steps:

• Press Win + X then select Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sound then select Hardware and Devices.
    • To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps from the wizard.

You may also try updating the driver by following the steps on this
    link.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, May 5, 2020
Thema:

your phone app won't upgrade in order to link with my Samsung note 10

1. your phone app won't upgrade in order to link with my Samsung note 10 - Similar Threads - phone app won't

2. Moving contacts from Samsung Note 10+ to Phone LInk Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving contacts from Samsung Note 10+ to Phone LInk Win11: I recently had to re-install Windows 11. Afterwards, my contacts dropped out of phone link. Where I used to get names, now I get phone numbers. So, I have to look up who is contacting me.My Samsung Note 10+ is running link to windows, and I am fully updated on the android OS,...
  3. Moving contacts from Samsung Note 10+ to Phone LInk Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving contacts from Samsung Note 10+ to Phone LInk Win11: I recently had to re-install Windows 11. Afterwards, my contacts dropped out of phone link. Where I used to get names, now I get phone numbers. So, I have to look up who is contacting me.My Samsung Note 10+ is running link to windows, and I am fully updated on the android OS,...
  4. Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions: Where is the "cache" for this app stored. In the phone or in the Your Phone app? I have a Samsung Note 20 phone and Windows 11 PC. I successfully linked my phone to the "Your Phone" app and it works as expected except for two things. At one point I had a Samsung holiday theme...
  5. Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions

Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions: Where is the "cache" for this app stored. In the phone or in the Your Phone app? I have a Samsung Note 20 phone and Windows 11 PC. I successfully linked my phone to the "Your Phone" app and it works as expected except for two things. At one point I had a Samsung holiday theme...
  6. Can't connect my phone to my computer with your your phone app aka samsungs's link to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect my phone to my computer with your your phone app aka samsungs's link to windows: Last night Your Phone lost connection to my phone and now i've been trying to reconnect my phone to Windows my but it won't connect.Not sure whyThe only thing i thought it my be causing this is cause i change my password, but i've also been getting this error cold...
  7. Can't connect my phone to my computer with your your phone app aka samsungs's link to windows

Can't connect my phone to my computer with your your phone app aka samsungs's link to windows: Last night Your Phone lost connection to my phone and now i've been trying to reconnect my phone to Windows my but it won't connect.Not sure whyThe only thing i thought it my be causing this is cause i change my password, but i've also been getting this error cold...
  8. Using "Link to Windows"/"Your Phone Companion" with Samsung Galaxy Note 10

Using "Link to Windows"/"Your Phone Companion" with Samsung Galaxy Note 10: I got the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 recently. I'm trying to make it work with the "Your Phone" app on Windows 10, which is supposed to be really easy considering that "Link to Windows"/"Your Phone Companion" are preinstalled on the phone. I managed to connect the phone to my...
  9. Help linking Samsung to Your Phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help linking Samsung to Your Phone: [ATTACH] I am having great difficulty trying to get this Your Phone to work. I am trying to link my Note 20 to the Your Phone app, but no matter what I do when I open the app on Windows I get the error that it cant connect. I have tried everything from resetting the app,...
  10. "Link to Windows" (Your Phone) fails to connect on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10

"Link to Windows" (Your Phone) fails to connect on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10: I have recently bought a Note 10 and tried to use the "Link to Windows" feature, which is basically just the Your Phone app. I've used this with multiple other devices on my PC before, all without issues. With the Note 10 though, I can't establish a connection. I go through...