Windows 10: Your Phone app

Discus and support Your Phone app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to set the Your Phone app to run automatically whenever I switch on my pc? I looked in the startup processes and it's not even listed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TwoPuddies, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Your Phone app

Is it possible to set the Your Phone app to run automatically whenever I switch on my pc? I looked in the startup processes and it's not even listed.

:)

TwoPuddies, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 10, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Your Phone app

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone app

1. Your Phone app - Similar Threads - Phone app

2. Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.: Hello,I have Moto G84 running Android 13 and Oneplus 6.Both phones had the share option for link or file sharing in the share menu before, but now it's not present.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on both phones but still nothing.I even reset the Windows app...
  3. Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.: Hello,I have Moto G84 running Android 13 and Oneplus 6.Both phones had the share option for link or file sharing in the share menu before, but now it's not present.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on both phones but still nothing.I even reset the Windows app...
  4. Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone: Microsoft states that OnePlus is now supported for showing my android apps in Phone link, yet they do not. In the Features section, Apps doesn't even show. My device is the OnePlus Open with up-to-date OS and apps.Everything works fine for syncing notifications, photos,...
  5. Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone

Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone: Microsoft states that OnePlus is now supported for showing my android apps in Phone link, yet they do not. In the Features section, Apps doesn't even show. My device is the OnePlus Open with up-to-date OS and apps.Everything works fine for syncing notifications, photos,...
  6. Does Phone Link have the same security features as the Enterprise apps like Outlook, Teams,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Phone Link have the same security features as the Enterprise apps like Outlook, Teams,...: The new company I work for won't allow me to download Phone Link to my work computer "citing concerns with using a personal phone." My response was that I have Outlook, Teams, and One Drive on my personal phone.Their rebuttal: "Phone Link cannot be securd the way we secure...
  7. Does Phone Link have the same security features as the Enterprise apps like Outlook, Teams,...

Does Phone Link have the same security features as the Enterprise apps like Outlook, Teams,...: The new company I work for won't allow me to download Phone Link to my work computer "citing concerns with using a personal phone." My response was that I have Outlook, Teams, and One Drive on my personal phone.Their rebuttal: "Phone Link cannot be securd the way we secure...
  8. Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone: I own a Samsung S8 Galaxy Ultra Tablet that has the latest available Link to Windows Android app installed. I logged into my Microsoft account within the app, and I linked the app to my computer. My computer shows both my Android phone and my two Samsung tablets. My mobile...
  9. Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone: I own a Samsung S8 Galaxy Ultra Tablet that has the latest available Link to Windows Android app installed. I logged into my Microsoft account within the app, and I linked the app to my computer. My computer shows both my Android phone and my two Samsung tablets. My mobile...
  10. Why can't I see apps on the phone link app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I see apps on the phone link app?: My phone link app only displays messages call and photos. I can't see where I give permissions to have the apps be visible on the phone link app on my laptop....