Windows 10: Your Phone App

Discus and support Your Phone App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The search facility on my PC (Windows 10) will not allow me to search the contacts on my NOTE 5.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Corneilius61, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Your Phone App

The search facility on my PC (Windows 10) will not allow me to search the contacts on my NOTE 5.

:)

Corneilius61, Apr 23, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 24, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Your Phone App

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone App

1. Your Phone App - Similar Threads - Phone App

2. New Your Phone Companion app 3.5.1 version for Android - June 14

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 3.5.1 version for Android - June 14: Keep your devices in sync – instant access to your phone’s texts, photos, docs, and more on your PC. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion app, easily sync your Android to your Windows 10 PC for instant access to your phone's photos, texts, docs,...
  3. Make Your Phone app Sync over mobile data in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Make Your Phone app Sync over mobile data in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The user needs to have the Your Phone app installed on the computer and the Your Phone Companion app on Android device or iOS device to sync data between Windows 10 PC and the smartphone. However, until now, it was [...] This post Make Your Phone app Sync...
  4. Unable to connect your Phone app with PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect your Phone app with PC: Ive been trying to get the Your Phone app working since it was released but ive only managed to get it working maybe 3 or 4 times. Most of the time i cant get past the Check your Phone / PC part. What are the Network requirements for this app so i can make sure my Firewall...
  5. Phone companion app

Phone companion app: I need to download the Phone Companion App for windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-companion-app/02c568df-703c-4d09-a65c-be3bfc1f1650
  6. Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??

Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??: Ive been trying to get the Your Phone app working since it was released but ive only managed to get it working maybe 3 or 4 times. Most of the time i cant get past the Check your Phone / PC part. What are the Network requirements for this app so i can make sure my Firewall...
  7. The "Your Phone" App on Windows 10 crashes after about 4 seconds

The "Your Phone" App on Windows 10 crashes after about 4 seconds: Hi I have 2 PCs both running Windows 10 at different sites. This one is build 1809 and I think the other is the same. I use the "Your Phone" app on both machines connecting to a single Samsung S8+ and everything has works just fine for about a month. I use it for sending...
  8. New Your Phone Companion app 3.5.0 version for Android - June 11

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 3.5.0 version for Android - June 11: Keep your devices in sync – instant access to your phone’s texts, photos, docs, and more on your PC. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion app, easily sync your Android to your Windows 10 PC for instant access to your phone's photos, texts, docs,...
  9. Your Phone App - Says on phone it's connected, but on PC still says "Check Your Phone"

Your Phone App - Says on phone it's connected, but on PC still says "Check Your Phone": I can't get the Your Phone app to work on my PC. I'll go through the setup process on my PC and also my Android phone, and eventually hit the point where the PC says it's going to send a notification to my phone for permissions. The notification arrives after about a ten...
  10. Windows 10 20H1 Preview: Your Phone App gets a massive boost

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 20H1 Preview: Your Phone App gets a massive boost: Microsoft released a new Windows 10 version 20H1 build to the Insider Preview channel on May 29, 2019 that brings the version to 18908. The new build introduces massive improvements to the Your Phone application. Your Phone and the companion app for Android and iOS, links...