Windows 10: Your Phone App

Discus and support Your Phone App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im having issues linking up my device and my desktop windows 10 insider preview os. i get this. and i see no notification that says allow on my phone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CWTFSavitarSLG, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Your Phone App

Im having issues linking up my device and my desktop windows 10 insider preview os. i get this. and i see no notification that says allow on my phone.

Your Phone App be39c5df-f02e-4f11-bb6b-62f37b839212?upload=true.png

:)

CWTFSavitarSLG, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 26, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Your Phone App

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone App

1. Your Phone App - Similar Threads - Phone App

2. where can I get phone link app or your phone app,for windows 10 can't get it in MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can I get phone link app or your phone app,for windows 10 can't get it in MS store: I have tried all the ways recommended by websites to get phone link for windows 10.Updated my windows 10, but no joy.Can't get it in ms store either. Is there another way to download the app. Or I'm thinking maybe my laptop is incapatible with phone link....
  3. where can I get phone link app or your phone app,for windows 10 can't get it in MS store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where can I get phone link app or your phone app,for windows 10 can't get it in MS store: I have tried all the ways recommended by websites to get phone link for windows 10.Updated my windows 10, but no joy.Can't get it in ms store either. Is there another way to download the app. Or I'm thinking maybe my laptop is incapatible with phone link....
  4. Regarding phone link app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding phone link app: HiI would like to check after linking my phone to my PC using the phone link app, other than calling and messaging, does the app link somehow link to wechat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-phone-link-app/8b9df668-63e0-492e-b2ba-2bca9538b9b6
  5. Regarding phone link app

Regarding phone link app: HiI would like to check after linking my phone to my PC using the phone link app, other than calling and messaging, does the app link somehow link to wechat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-phone-link-app/8b9df668-63e0-492e-b2ba-2bca9538b9b6
  6. I don't have the Phone Link app on my Windows 10 computer.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't have the Phone Link app on my Windows 10 computer.: Hi,The Phone Link page in Settings is completely greyed out, so I don't have the ability to enable or disable the app. The app is not showing on my system so it must have been removed a while back.I've tried multiple times but I can't find a way to get this app installed and...
  7. Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.: Hello,I have Moto G84 running Android 13 and Oneplus 6.Both phones had the share option for link or file sharing in the share menu before, but now it's not present.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on both phones but still nothing.I even reset the Windows app...
  8. Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.

Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.: Hello,I have Moto G84 running Android 13 and Oneplus 6.Both phones had the share option for link or file sharing in the share menu before, but now it's not present.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on both phones but still nothing.I even reset the Windows app...
  9. Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone: Microsoft states that OnePlus is now supported for showing my android apps in Phone link, yet they do not. In the Features section, Apps doesn't even show. My device is the OnePlus Open with up-to-date OS and apps.Everything works fine for syncing notifications, photos,...
  10. Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone

Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone: Microsoft states that OnePlus is now supported for showing my android apps in Phone link, yet they do not. In the Features section, Apps doesn't even show. My device is the OnePlus Open with up-to-date OS and apps.Everything works fine for syncing notifications, photos,...