Windows 10: Your Phone App

Discus and support Your Phone App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just got a new android phone that finally has support for Your Phone. I had a lot of difficulty connecting with my Win10 desktop as it's not as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RonaldSchmetzer, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Your Phone App

Just got a new android phone that finally has support for Your Phone. I had a lot of difficulty connecting with my Win10 desktop as it's not as straightforward as I was led to believe.

One thing that does prevent it from working is being connected to a VPN. As soon as I disconnected I got the msg to allow the final permission and was able to send a text from my desktop. But once I re-enabled the VPN it broke the connection again. Is this a known bug? Any prospects on fixing it?

:)

RonaldSchmetzer, Dec 1, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 1, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Your Phone App

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone App

1. Your Phone App - Similar Threads - Phone App

2. Export Messages from Your Phone App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Export Messages from Your Phone App: I recently factory reset my android device, and didn't know that Google didn't back up your SMS messages. I had the Your Phone app connected to my phone, so it has a copy of all my messages. I was wondering if someone knew what file in the WindowsApps folder I need to get to...
  3. Your Phone app recent update breaks messages

Your Phone app recent update breaks messages: The latest update of the app has an issue where if you click on an SMS message to read from the list, the header is moved up and there's no way to get back to the message list without restarting the app: [ATTACH]...
  4. Office Apps for Windows 10 Mobile: End of Support for Windows Phones

in Windows 10 News
    Office Apps for Windows 10 Mobile: End of Support for Windows Phones: The Office apps for phones using Windows 10 Mobile – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote -- will reach end of support on January 12, 2021. On that date, app users will no longer receive security updates, non-security hotfixes, free assisted support options or online technical...
  5. Your Phone App (back button when minimized disappeared).

Your Phone App (back button when minimized disappeared).: So when the app is minimized, there used to be a back button on the top of the screen while in any particular message to go back to the list of all messages the the app is at its smallest size. Now that back button is gone, how do I get it back? I don't want to full screen...
  6. Back button in Your Phone app (compact view) is gone and the app name overlaps with...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Back button in Your Phone app (compact view) is gone and the app name overlaps with...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Talib_Dota [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6czta/back_button_in_your_phone_app_compact_view_is/
  7. Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone

Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone: I do not know anything about smart phones or Android Apps. I have been shopping home blood pressure monitors. A couple of the most credible offerings provide an Android app for logging data. I find this a very appealing feature. I am not finding any tools for directly...
  8. Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone: I do not know anything about smart phones or Android Apps. I have been shopping home blood pressure monitors. A couple of the most credible offerings provide an Android app for logging data. I find this a very appealing feature. I am not finding any tools for directly...
  9. How to enable Calls in "Your Phone" app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to enable Calls in "Your Phone" app?: Hi guys, i saw that with the november update microsoft added the option to make calls via the "your phone" app in windows 10. I linked my phone but the Calls section does not show up. Is there a way to enable it? submitted by /u/darkalex97 [link] [comments]...
  10. My phone app crashes when trying to see photos

My phone app crashes when trying to see photos: Hello! I've just installed the new "My Phone" companion app and I'm trying to see my phone's (One Plus 6) photos through the computer. When I'm clicking on the photos button, the app crashes after 5 seconds. After that, every time I'm opening the app again, it is stuck in...