Windows 10: your phone app

Discus and support your phone app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ive just gotten around to messing with this as my galaxy s9 has just updated to android 10, and to my astonishment there is no multiple select option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by willhopbith, Feb 11, 2020.

1. your phone app

Ive just gotten around to messing with this as my galaxy s9 has just updated to android 10, and to my astonishment there is no multiple select option for transferring photos and files etc, am i missing something or is this still a pathetic microsoft oversight as Ive read post from as far back as 2015?

:)

willhopbith, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 11, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

your phone app

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

your phone app

1. your phone app - Similar Threads - phone app

2. Help with External keyboard Shorcuts for "Phone Screen" feature in "Your Phone Companion" app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with External keyboard Shorcuts for "Phone Screen" feature in "Your Phone Companion" app: [ATTACH] Hello, Recently I noticed there is a new feature in the "Your phone companion" app, called "Phone Screen",When I first connected it, there was this list of keyboard shortcuts for controlling the phone directly trought the keyboard of the PC that the phone is...
  3. (Help) (your phone app) how to still get calls with focus assist on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    (Help) (your phone app) how to still get calls with focus assist on?: I am trying to figure out how to still be able to receive calls on the "your phone" app while having focus assist on, I need it on when playing VR games so I can still answer calls but I don't want focus assist off because I don't want constant notifications of everything...
  4. New Your Phone Companion app 1.20012.121.0 version for Android Feb. 25

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.20012.121.0 version for Android Feb. 25: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to your phone's notifications, texts, and photos. Install Your Phone Companion and link it with the Your Phone app on your PC to get started. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion you can easily sync...
  5. When using the "Your phone" app mic issue

When using the "Your phone" app mic issue: When connected to my phone, I am unable to use my computer microphone when calling someone. I get sound from the phone and my microphone is set as default and is the only microphone connected. I have used the microphone with other devices and it works. Any ideas?...
  6. My Phone App and photo transferring

My Phone App and photo transferring: I am trying to get my photes off my phone into my laptop but am running into all kinds of issues. First I thought I would use the My Phone App but apparently it is registered under my other gmail account and I cannot figure out how to change it. Then, I thought my picks...
  7. Looking for App or Information for using Computer with cell phone

Looking for App or Information for using Computer with cell phone: Hi - Hopefully someone will be able to point me in the right direction. Currently I use an inexpensive cell phone (Verizon) in connection with my wireless landline system. This Panasonic wireless phone easily Bluetooth links to my cheap cell phone and I am able to use my...
  8. Your Phone App forcing calls to phone

Your Phone App forcing calls to phone: When connected to Your Phone, all features work except the calls on PC. When I dial a phone number on the PC app, it forces the call to the phone and not through the PC. Any ideas?...
  9. This is a Windows 10 phone that can run Android apps

in Windows 10 News
    This is a Windows 10 phone that can run Android apps: Microsoft’s mobile OS experiment ended in January 2020 and the last wave of Windows Mobile devices won’t receive any more updates or patches with features or security improvements. While the journey of Windows on phones has officially ended, a UK-based company said they have...
  10. Your Phone app Screen mirroring "phone screen" support for Galaxy S9+

Your Phone app Screen mirroring "phone screen" support for Galaxy S9+: Hey Team, Can anyone tell me why the Your Phone app doesn't give me the option to mirror my S9+ no settings or options anywhyere for "Phone Screen"? I'm searching around and can't get confirmation the S9+ is even supported, but the S9 is stated as compatible on...