Windows 10: Your Phone app

Discus and support Your Phone app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Several questions re: Your Phone:sd How do I delete a message, photo, call from my Win10 PC? Where is the user manual? Where is Help? If I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BillFloor, Jun 27, 2020.

1. BillFloor Win User

Your Phone app

Several questions re: Your Phone:sd

• How do I delete a message, photo, call from my Win10 PC?
    • Where is the user manual?
    • Where is Help?

If I cannot delete stuff from Your App, then it is worthless to me. I'll just go back to MightyText.

PS I don't know what Category to put this in under "Post a question", as Your Phone is not an option. I therefore selected Windows.

:)

BillFloor, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Your Phone app not working

Perhaps this may be of help clearing up some confusion.

If you do a search for "Your Phone" via the Windows 10 start menu, the result takes you to the "Your Phone" app page, which gives you the options to connect/sync your computer to your phone. It is the settings on that page that I have struggled with, because they lead you nowhere, with no way to complete the process. At least, that is my experience.

But there is another choice in that also shows up farther down in the start menu "Your Phone" the search results called "Link your phone". It takes you to a different settings page titled "Your Phone", but gives you options not found on the Your Phone "app" page, including the ability to add a device, and most importantly, "unlink" your phone. This is the crucial step, which will lead you to the next step of re-linking your phone on your computer. You will come across a popup that displays a QR code (you will be asked to scan this QR code in a further step), and you will be asked to install the the Your Phone app on your phone (even if it is already installed), upon which it will then offer you to confirm the process by either scanning the QR code, or signing into Microsoft.

For me, for whatever reason, scanning the QR code did not work, but signing into Microsoft did complete the process.

kitpzyxmsir, Jun 27, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

Your Phone app

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone app

1. Your Phone app - Similar Threads - Phone app

2. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  3. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  4. where can I get phone link app or your phone app,for windows 10 can't get it in MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can I get phone link app or your phone app,for windows 10 can't get it in MS store: I have tried all the ways recommended by websites to get phone link for windows 10.Updated my windows 10, but no joy.Can't get it in ms store either. Is there another way to download the app. Or I'm thinking maybe my laptop is incapatible with phone link....
  5. where can I get phone link app or your phone app,for windows 10 can't get it in MS store

where can I get phone link app or your phone app,for windows 10 can't get it in MS store: I have tried all the ways recommended by websites to get phone link for windows 10.Updated my windows 10, but no joy.Can't get it in ms store either. Is there another way to download the app. Or I'm thinking maybe my laptop is incapatible with phone link....
  6. Regarding phone link app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding phone link app: HiI would like to check after linking my phone to my PC using the phone link app, other than calling and messaging, does the app link somehow link to wechat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-phone-link-app/8b9df668-63e0-492e-b2ba-2bca9538b9b6
  7. Regarding phone link app

Regarding phone link app: HiI would like to check after linking my phone to my PC using the phone link app, other than calling and messaging, does the app link somehow link to wechat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-phone-link-app/8b9df668-63e0-492e-b2ba-2bca9538b9b6
  8. I don't have the Phone Link app on my Windows 10 computer.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't have the Phone Link app on my Windows 10 computer.: Hi,The Phone Link page in Settings is completely greyed out, so I don't have the ability to enable or disable the app. The app is not showing on my system so it must have been removed a while back.I've tried multiple times but I can't find a way to get this app installed and...
  9. Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.: Hello,I have Moto G84 running Android 13 and Oneplus 6.Both phones had the share option for link or file sharing in the share menu before, but now it's not present.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on both phones but still nothing.I even reset the Windows app...
  10. Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.

Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.: Hello,I have Moto G84 running Android 13 and Oneplus 6.Both phones had the share option for link or file sharing in the share menu before, but now it's not present.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on both phones but still nothing.I even reset the Windows app...