Windows 10: Your Phone App

Discus and support Your Phone App in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app/c207ae40-6516-4304-b3a3-42cae713eec6 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by richard_111111, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Your Phone App

Can anyone tell me how to uninstall it?

:)

richard_111111, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 16, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Your Phone App

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone App

1. Your Phone App - Similar Threads - Phone App

2. Your Phone App on windows does not have sound from the apps/screen sharing through pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App on windows does not have sound from the apps/screen sharing through pc: I am using Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ to connect to your phone app in windows but the sound does not comes from the pc when I am using a phone app/screen sharing. I have tried going to Settings > Systems > Sounds > App volume and device preferences to look as mentioned from...
  3. Completely Removing Notifications & Actions Setup by the Your Phone app under "Get...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Completely Removing Notifications & Actions Setup by the Your Phone app under "Get...: I setup the Your Phone app and allowed it to notify me of push notifications from apps on my phone. I removed the phone from my account and stopped using the Your Phone app because it was not consistent in giving me these notifications or text messages, etc. I have reset the...
  4. PHONE COMPANION APP

PHONE COMPANION APP: I am facing issue while connecting my phone with pc.....It is taking lot of time to connect even though i have the latest version of app with good internet connectivity. I had waited for 30 min but it is showing no response to me....
  5. Your Phone app gets new Contacts, Sent from phone, and more features

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app gets new Contacts, Sent from phone, and more features: Let's go back to the "Your Phone" app, the app made in Microsoft that allows you to manage all the features of your smartphone (Android or iOS) directly from your Windows 10 PC. Several new features have been introduced in recent months (including the ability to use Android...
  6. New Your Phone Companion app 1.20082.209.0 version for Android Sept.17

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.20082.209.0 version for Android Sept.17: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to your phone's notifications, texts, and photos. Install Your Phone Companion and link it with the Your Phone app on your PC to get started. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion you can easily sync...
  7. Your Phone Apps feature now rolling out to everyone on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone Apps feature now rolling out to everyone on Windows 10 PC: We are excited to announce that the Apps feature is now rolled out to everyone with supported devices (It may take up to 48hrs. to show up). It allows you to instantly access your Android phone’s mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC. Learn more: Turn On or...
  8. Spam Texts showing up on Your Phone app

Spam Texts showing up on Your Phone app: My phone filters any spam text messages to a blocked folder. It didn't used to do this, but now when I use the Your Phone app, all of those blocked texts show back up on my Messages list on my computer. I've used this app for a year and the spam texts never showed up until...
  9. How to remove a phone from the "my phone app"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove a phone from the "my phone app"?: I had my phone connected to my laptop but it stopped working, so I tired uninstalling and reinstalling both apps. I was able to get it off my phone, but there isnt any option in the windows app to remove my phone, there also isnt any option to uninstall, its also grayed out...
  10. Your Phone app calls with USB connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app calls with USB connection: hello there, maybe one of the windows' experts here have a solution for me. I want to make phone calls from my PC and the only app for this I found is Your Phone by Microsoft. The problem is that it doesn't allows phone calls over anything else than bluetooth, or I don't...