Windows 10: Your Phone app

Discus and support Your Phone app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to link my LG K92 5G mobile device through the Microsoft Your Phone Companion app to my PC Windows 10 Your Phone app to no avail. ALL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarkHamelin, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Your Phone app

I'm trying to link my LG K92 5G mobile device through the Microsoft Your Phone Companion app to my PC Windows 10 Your Phone app to no avail.

ALL troubleshooting steps - notifications permission, battery save, etc. - have been taken and NONE are the issue.

The PC app goes to a window saying to open the app on my device and sign in, then stops at 60% and waits...and waits...and waits.

The phone app ends at a window telling me to "Check your PC" to send a notification which the PC app never does.

I had thought I saw some sort of setting in my router that I should check, but can't find that again.

I'd really rather use this method than the AirMore app. Could someone help?

:)

MarkHamelin, Mar 30, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 30, 2021
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Winuser Win User

Your Phone app

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Your Phone app

1. Your Phone app - Similar Threads - Phone app

2. Is there any gallery app for windows (Like the one that I have on my phone)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any gallery app for windows (Like the one that I have on my phone): I want to see all the photos stored on my pc in a single place. Mac OS has apple photos for that functionality. Phones have the gallery app. I was wondering if there is any similar app for windows. submitted by /u/00Turag [link] [comments]...
  3. Your Phone app background in 20H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app background in 20H2: The background picture in the Your Phone app is a picture that i took a while ago on my phone. I since wiped my phone but the background is still this old picture. Is there any way i can find that picture on my PC because i would like to get it back. Thanks...
  4. Trying to fix the Phone app + a few other apps too

Trying to fix the Phone app + a few other apps too: Hey there! So, i recently had an issue with my computer, so I did the only thing I could do, and that was to use an old restore point I made Saddly, that did not work out very well, because my computer was "Loading the Restore Point" for 13 Hours, So I powered off my...
  5. Can't use physical keyboard in "Your Phone" app

Can't use physical keyboard in "Your Phone" app: I can't use physical keyboard in "Your Phone" app My keyboard is connected with my PC by an USB cable. And i can't use physical keyboard in "Your Phone" app anywhere for example any instant messaging apps. Do you have any ideas what i can do? Phone OS: A31, android...
  6. your phone companion - missing "apps" feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    your phone companion - missing "apps" feature: I Don't see the option to open apps, I only see the options: "Notifications", "Messages", "Photos", "Calls". anyone knows why this option is missing?...
  7. Your Phone Companion apps feature doesn't works

Your Phone Companion apps feature doesn't works: Hi, I just helped my friend get to use Your Phone Companion, he enjoys it so far, but he can't use his phone screen from his laptop, it just keeps on loading and says it couldn't load. He lives in university dorm, so the wifi is from university. All other features seem to...
  8. My phone app runs like turds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My phone app runs like turds: The my phone app is constantly crashing. It doesn't type my messages, or doesn't send my messages. It can't bring up apps, it freezes, crashed etc. I have had this problem with the app on my old phone (Samsung Galaxy S10) and now on my BRAND new phone (Samsung Galaxy...
  9. Your Phone apps prevent you from making calls

Your Phone apps prevent you from making calls: Hi, I cannot make calls in the Your Phone app. I keep getting the message 'Youhave apps installed that prevent you from making calls' but I have no other apps on my computer like PhoneWise or Dell Mobile Connect. PhoneWise was preinstalled, but it is now uninstalled. What...
  10. Windows 10 Your Phone app and PC speakers.

Windows 10 Your Phone app and PC speakers.: I can't seem to get audio on my PC speakers when I make a call from my Motorola Android 10 phone. My speakers are plugged into the back ports of my PC. I can get audio if I plug in a headset to the headset/mic jacks at the front of my PC but I don't want to use a headset. Any...