Windows 10: Your Phone application help

Discus and support Your Phone application help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am currently trying to set up the "Your Phone" application on my pc and connect it to my phone. I am having a problem where my phone's app and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AFirenze, Jul 26, 2020.

1. AFirenze Win User

Your Phone application help

I am currently trying to set up the "Your Phone" application on my pc and connect it to my phone. I am having a problem where my phone's app and my PC's app are asking for different things to connect. My pc wants my phone to scan a QR code from the Your Phone app, but I am not prompted anywhere to open a QR scanner. Then my phone says it is "Checking my PC before asking for permission." After it finishes loading it says to check my PC's app and select the "Send Notification" option. The only thing my PC's app wants to do is have my phone scan a QR and it never does anything else. I have been stressing my self out for the past 4 hours trying to get this app to work and I have gotten no help from customer support, help websites, or YouTube tutorials. I am losing my mind and would like to see if anyone competent actually help me?

:)

AFirenze, Jul 26, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Your Phone application help

Your Phone application on W10 stopped working

I own:

• An Alienware 17R4 running Windows 10 Pro version 1909.
    • A Mi Note 10 smartphone running Android 9.
    I had successfully installed the Your Phone application and was able to read/send SMS from my PC and see the most recent 25 photos taken with my phone. This however stopped working as of yesterday morning: the PC application couldn't sync with the phone
    anymore. To the best of my knowledge, I haven't changed any configuration on either device.

I restarted both devices; I went through all the "help" links provided by both applications; I uninstalled and reinstalled both applications - to no avail.

Any suggestions, please?

Michael in Paris, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone application help

1. Your Phone application help - Similar Threads - Phone application help

2. Your phone application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone application: After making a call using your phone application on windows 11, the calls gets connected on my mobile instead of the my laptop.i have tried all the troubleshooting methods given on support site....
  3. Your phone application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your phone application: After making a call using your phone application on windows 11, the calls gets connected on my mobile instead of the my laptop.i have tried all the troubleshooting methods given on support site....
  4. No sound on pc with 'your phone' application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on pc with 'your phone' application: I know this question was asked here on the forum before and 200+ people thought it made sense to 'fix': https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-pc-with-your-phone-application/74586f30-8b3e-4dc4-88a2-e47ce6809111?auth=1 Including yours truly. Even...
  5. No sound on pc with 'your phone' application

No sound on pc with 'your phone' application: I know this question was asked here on the forum before and 200+ people thought it made sense to 'fix': https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-pc-with-your-phone-application/74586f30-8b3e-4dc4-88a2-e47ce6809111?auth=1 Including yours truly. Even...
  6. Add "Your Phone" to startup applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add "Your Phone" to startup applications: Where is the "Your Phone" file application located? I would like to have it start when I turn on my computer. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-your-phone-to-startup-applications/a6924127-0e6c-4d00-a2d0-6499b850cf44
  7. Windows Your Phone application, doubled.

Windows Your Phone application, doubled.: Hello, I have strange issue. Your Phone shows double info on right click. What I try is to uninstal PS and install from store, uninstall with PS and install from WindowsApps. Try to install older version, because in WindowsApps, there is older version. Even try inplace...
  8. In "Your Phone" Application, calls are not connecting

In "Your Phone" Application, calls are not connecting: This is Shanmukha Sai, In "Your Phone" Application, Calls are not connecting for 1month. My Phone is with Android 10. My Laptop is with Windows 10 2004 version. Please Help me to connect my devices....
  9. No sound on pc with 'your phone' application...

No sound on pc with 'your phone' application...: hiya, So, the 'Your Phone' app is connected to a galaxy note 10+ and everything seems fine. However, i've only now just noticed that whenever I do something on the pc involving an app on the phone that produces sound, the sound still emanates from the phone rather than the...
  10. "Your Phone application not connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your Phone application not connecting: I found that I didn't have the "One Drive" app loaded on my machine. Once I loaded it I was able to connect. Very frustrating because Microsoft never mentions this....