Windows 10: Your Phone Audio Not Working

Discus and support Your Phone Audio Not Working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can make phone calls using Your Phone, but the audio comes through the phone rather than my PC. I've disconnected and reconnected the phone as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/exjedi, Jan 29, 2020.

1. /u/exjedi Win User

Your Phone Audio Not Working

I can make phone calls using Your Phone, but the audio comes through the phone rather than my PC. I've disconnected and reconnected the phone as recommended by the troubleshooting guide but the problem persists. Is anyone else getting this?

Phone: LG-H870

Android Version: 9

PC Model: HP Spectre x360 Convertible

PC OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home

PC Version: 10.0.18363 Build 18363

submitted by /u/exjedi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/exjedi, Jan 29, 2020

2. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Your Phone Audio Not Working

Audio not working

Hi,

We need more information so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the troubleshooter for your audio devices. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on Start menu.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Follow the instructions provided.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone Audio Not Working

1. Your Phone Audio Not Working - Similar Threads - Phone Audio Working

2. Microphone not working "Your Phone"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working "Your Phone": I have a samsung s22 Ultra which is connected with my Windows 11 machine using "Your Phone / Phone Link" app. I also have connected my mobile via bluetooth. Everything works just fine. But when I attend a call from system, I could hear the other party but they are not able to...
  3. Your Phone Text Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Text Not Working: I used and paired my android phone Motorola with the My Phone app on my windows device HP for about a day. I later disconnected the My Phone app as it was not useful for me. However, when I went to send a text message on my phone, I was met with the following error: "Message...
  4. your phone companion not working

your phone companion not working: i have recently tried connecting your phone app with my mobile phone Samsung S9+ , i always find that the application asks me to allow for permission from a notification . however i never receive any notification from the app on my phone. i have tried the following: 1....
  5. Your Phone app not working.

Your Phone app not working.: Team, I just upgraded to Windows 10 20H2 and when I try to run it I get an error message that this app has been disabled by the administrator. "administrator has blocked you from running this app" I Googled it and there were a couple of suggestions. I disabled UAC but...
  6. Your Phone app audio question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your Phone app audio question: My phone is a Note 9. I recently have set up the Your Phone app with my Windows 10 computer to my phone and it works for the most part. I would like all of the apps, not just my calling apps, to play audio to my computer. For instance, audio from Facebook, Snapchat, an audio...
  7. Your Phone app audio question

in Windows 10 Support
    Your Phone app audio question: My phone is a Note 9. I recently have set up the Your Phone app with my Windows 10 computer to my phone and it works for the most part. I would like all of the apps, not just my calling apps, to play audio to my computer. For instance, audio from Facebook, Snapchat, an audio...
  8. Your Phone Not Working

Your Phone Not Working: I have recently tried conneting my smartphone to the Your Phone app on Windows 10, and it claims I'm connected to my iPad I'm not, but it doesnt show anything but the "Your phone is linked" page or settings. It doesn't read my phone at all, and wont let me disconnect from the...
  9. 'Your Phone' not routing audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'Your Phone' not routing audio: I linked my phone with 'Your Phone' and am able to send and receive texts/calls. However the audio is not routed from either my microphone or to my headphones. My phone detects my PC as a bluetooth device and defaults to it when I answer a call while connected to my PC. I...
  10. Your Phone Audio Not Working

Your Phone Audio Not Working: I can make phone calls using Your Phone, but the audio comes through the phone rather than my PC. I've disconnected and reconnected the phone as recommended by the troubleshooting guide but the problem persists. Is anyone else getting this? Phone: LG-H870 Android Version:...