Windows 10: Your Phone cache location?

Discus and support Your Phone cache location? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just changed my phone, and I forgot to back up my photos. The potentially good part is that there are images that I accessed on my Your Phone app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/caris1st, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Your Phone cache location?

I just changed my phone, and I forgot to back up my photos. The potentially good part is that there are images that I accessed on my Your Phone app before. When I right click on the images and try to save, it does not do anything (obviously, it can't download data from a phone that doesn't exist) but the thumbnails of the images are there. I actually managed to go through Save As and download a few fully (so that means there is data saved on my computer even though I did not save them). Where are the cache or thumbnails of those images stored on my computer? I went through the appdata files and WindowsApps files but I cannot find them. Does anyone have the location of the images?

submitted by /u/caris1st
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/caris1st, Nov 18, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Your Phone cache location?

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone cache location?

1. Your Phone cache location? - Similar Threads - Phone cache location

2. Win 10 .Pac file cache location ? Caching of Auto_proxy Scripts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 .Pac file cache location ? Caching of Auto_proxy Scripts: Hi, previously on win 7&8 the .pac file location was as below but this doesnt seem to be the case with win10 ? Below is an example but the win10 machines we have seem to work different and wanted to ask is this now depreciated or configured...
  3. Win 10 .Pac file cache location ? Caching of Auto_proxy Scripts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 .Pac file cache location ? Caching of Auto_proxy Scripts: Hi, previously on win 7&8 the .pac file location was as below but this doesnt seem to be the case with win10 ? Below is an example but the win10 machines we have seem to work different and wanted to ask is this now depreciated or configured...
  4. Win 10 .Pac file cache location ? Caching of Auto_proxy Scripts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Firefox cache folder location

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox cache folder location: Please I would like to know where Firefox cache folder located at? 181518
  6. Moved the IE11 cache folder location

in Browsers and Email
    Moved the IE11 cache folder location: Please I would like to know why I don't see Temporary Internet Files on my folder? 181202
  7. IE11 cache folder location

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 cache folder location: Please I would like to know where IE11 cache folder located at? 181059
  8. Your Phone/Your Phone Compain

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone/Your Phone Compain: Is there anyway to get a computer connected with an ethernet connection instead of Wifi on the same router to work with Your Phone? I don't have a wireless card on my desktop and want to be able to see my texts. It is connected via ethernet to the same router the Wifi network...
  9. Mklink created to move Edge cache but cache not in target location?

in Windows 10 Support
    Mklink created to move Edge cache but cache not in target location?: I have a curious MKLINK issue with Win 10 Pro. I wonder if someone could clarify for me. Latest updates as of 23/4/19. Desktop Intel i7. 16 Gig RAM. First, I have a folder on J:\XMKLINK TEST. I created mklink /D "L:\XMLINK TEST" "J:\XMLINK TEST" Explorer shows the orig folder...
  10. Phone locator

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Phone locator: When W10 was first downloaded to my Surface Pro 3 I poked around the various screens and ran across a screen/app/settings location that allowed me to locate my mobile phone. The phone information was shown on the screen, and I know that I didn't enter them. The screen also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is there a cache on windows phone link