Windows 10: Your Phone can't see my Bluetooth (connected Phone)

Discus and support Your Phone can't see my Bluetooth (connected Phone) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hi All, The attached screenshot says it all. I have a Huawei Mate 10 android phone bluetooth connected to my Windows 10 machine. The "Your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jeffpc, Sep 8, 2020.

1. jeffpc Win User

Your Phone can't see my Bluetooth (connected Phone)

Your Phone can't see my Bluetooth (connected Phone) [​IMG]

Hi All,

The attached screenshot says it all. I have a Huawei Mate 10 android phone bluetooth connected to my Windows 10 machine. The "Your Phone" app has connected to the phone but claims that my PC has no bluetooth. I have dragged my bluetooth devices window (replete with my phone's current bluetooth connection) over the Your Phone app to show the inconsistency between what Your Phone is saying and what Windows 10 is saying. Has anybody got any ideas why Your Phone can't see my bluetooth connection?

Jeff P-C

:)

jeffpc, Sep 8, 2020

2. PC Windows 10 Bluetooth won't connect with Pixel 3XL phone

I have a Lenovo Yoga C930 PC (Win 10) that I cannot connect to my Pixel 3XL phone. I can get them to pair, but the PC bluetooth will only hold the connection for about 1 second, then says 'not connected'.

I have removed the PC from the phone's list of previously connected devices & then re-paired-numerous times. I have shut down & re-started both devices numerous times. None of these actions have worked. I am praying that one of you smart readers can help me solve this highly frustrating problem, pretty please?

BTW, I recently ran the upgrade on my phone from android 9 to 10. Could this be the problem? I see other changes on my phone that I think add steps & make it more cumbersome to use. Wish I could dump android 10 & go back to 9, but don't know how to do that either. If that is not the cause of this connection problem with the PC, I can live with it.

I would appreciate all advice. Please know that I am a 60-something year old- more knowledgeable than a basic user, but not super well versed in all of the software & hardware fixes that many of you know, so please write your suggestions/solutions accordingly. Many thanks in advance Your Phone can't see my Bluetooth (connected Phone) :)

Wildflowerz , Sep 8, 2020
  3. malvoglio Win User
    BLUETOOTH connection problem (phone to PC only)

Have been unable for several months now to send photos, or any file, from Android Phone (MiA1, Android 9) to PC (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1809 running on LENOVO V33015IKB). Latest updates installed to both Android and Windows. Your Smartphone on PC: version 1.19032.731.0, Your Phone Companion on Android: version 3.4.5

Already tried switching "Battery optimization exception" in YPC to ON. Also tried additionally connecting phone to PC as a tethered hotspot. Both times no improvement.

What works:
    - sending any file from PC to phone via bluetooth
    - using "Continue on PC" to send link from phone via bluetooth to browser on PC

What doesn't work:
    - Share photo (or any file) from phone to PC via bluetooth symbol
    - Using Your Smartphone to load photos from phone

Expected behavior: the latter two should both work.

Went through the troubleshooting page https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/...roubleshooting and applied the steps therein:

In Windows -> System, system accounts are shown OK. In Shared Usage relevant settings are both switched ON.

In Windows settings, Your Smartphone "Allow to run as background app" ON.

Smartphone is not in airplane mode.

Logged into Microsoft account on both PC and phone.

"Do not disturb" on phone is OFF.

EDIT: Sorry forgot to mention, in phone cleared cache and cleared storage for Your Phone Companion

Disconnecting phone via accounts.microsoft.com/devices does not help.

Disconnecting phone via Windows Settings does not help.

Restarting Windows PC and reconnecting phone does not help.

Same problem regardless of whether PC is online via WiFi or via mobile Internet (USB stick).

And what is worse, now Your Smartphone no longer even shows the photos from the time when it used to work (though sending via "Send As" from PC to phone still works). Please help!

- - - Updated - - -

Eh ... this is odd ... and messy. After restarting PC a couple of times and this time hooking it up to WiFi, Your Smartphone now does update to the most recently taken 25 photos from phone ... but at the end also tells me "connection not possible" *Rolleyes

And all attempts to share a file (photo) from phone to PC via tapping on bluetooth icon still fail.

malvoglio, Sep 8, 2020
  4. rk3066 Win User

Phones and their Thinness....

Yep Indeed. Look at THIS Phone. With a 7060mah Battery! Though the Cameras are not great but that Battery Life

Just Note before buying... Phones from China only work with AT&T, T-Mobile, and Others except Verizon and Sprint

rk3066, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Your Phone can't see my Bluetooth (connected Phone) - Similar Threads - Phone can't Bluetooth

2. I can't connect my phone with Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect my phone with Your Phone app: Hello! I want to connect my phone to my PC again. This time it is not working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-phone-with-your-phone-app/11617fb9-cc6c-489e-ae76-4b0b36133b47
  3. Can't see All apps in Your Phone App.

Can't see All apps in Your Phone App.: I can't see any of my android app in Your Phone App. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-all-apps-in-your-phone-app/9bb4bd09-c2e8-4a76-898b-3a14c9297c87
  4. I can't connect my phone with your phone app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't connect my phone with your phone app: I am not able to connect with your phone app give me some solution to connect with your phone companion app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-phone-with-your-phone-app/87061088-baab-4ba9-a075-ae45caca3bbe
  5. Can't change phone in Your Phone app

Can't change phone in Your Phone app: I've just bought a new Android 10 phone, and want to link it to the Your Phone app on my Windows 10 PC, replacing the previous phone. I have followed both sets of instructions here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/119649-unlink-iphone-android-phone-windows-10-pc.html...
  6. I can't connect to my phone in YOUR PHONE app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't connect to my phone in YOUR PHONE app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sumankr60 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5hlmq/i_cant_connect_to_my_phone_in_your_phone_app/
  7. Your Phone and Bluetooth Headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone and Bluetooth Headset: Has anyone managed to get the Your Phone app to work while routing calls on the PC through a Bluetooth headset? I don't know how many people find it useful to talk on speaker through their computer or plug in a headset. I simply want to manage my calls without picking up my...
  8. Your Phone not connect!

Your Phone not connect!: I can’t connect Android and your phone. On Android, it says “In the application, your phone on the computer, select the Send notification item.” Although 60% hangs on the computer and asks to install the application and enter it. And the same account checked several times. I...
  9. Can't connect Your Phone app between phone and computer

Can't connect Your Phone app between phone and computer: I can't connect my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7) with my Windows 10 laptop. Both are up to date. I've tried reinstalling the phone app, clearing the cache and data for the phone app and resetting the desktop app. I've tried unlinking and relinking my phone to my Microsoft...
  10. Windows 10 can't see or detect a bluetooth device. My phone and ipod connects to this...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 can't see or detect a bluetooth device. My phone and ipod connects to this...: I cant see or detect a bluetooth device on my windows 10 laptop. I have no problem seeing other bluetooth devices and connecting to them on my laptop. I can connect to this bluetooth device via my phone and ipod touch so there is no problem seeing the device on those...