Windows 10: Your Phone Companion App Can't Stream Phone Screen Error Code: 52

Discus and support Your Phone Companion App Can't Stream Phone Screen Error Code: 52 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My phone screen previously worked with the Your Phone Companion app on my computer but as of recently I can't get it to connect my screen anymore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JimmyPham1, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Your Phone Companion App Can't Stream Phone Screen Error Code: 52

My phone screen previously worked with the Your Phone Companion app on my computer but as of recently I can't get it to connect my screen anymore. Texting and photos are still normal. I still receive the popup notification on my phone to allow streaming. I've tried all of the trouble shooting steps including changing certain settings and permissions on my computer and phone, deleting the cache and app data and fully reinstalling both on the phone and computer.

Attached screenshot https://puu.sh/GeelB/cd62eb117d.png

:)

JimmyPham1, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Your Phone Companion issues

Trying to send attachment with Your Phone, won't go...

Your Phone Companion App Can't Stream Phone Screen Error Code: 52 [​IMG]

... send it via Google Messages, goes immediately...

... the Messages attachment shows up...

... but Your Phone still can't send it!!! *Confused

Edwin, Aug 4, 2020
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Your Phone Companion failures

It will if you use Phone Screen (screen mirroring)...

But yeah, I get your point *Smile

sygnus21, Aug 4, 2020
  4. xsteveuk Win User

Your Phone Companion App Can't Stream Phone Screen Error Code: 52

Your Phone Companion failures

If you have no signal strength showing on mobile you cant send receive calls on - PC your phone companion
    It will give the *We Cant Connect To Your Phone" error message
    So have to make sure your mobile is in area in house where got at least a bar showing signal strength

xsteveuk, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone Companion App Can't Stream Phone Screen Error Code: 52

1. Your Phone Companion App Can't Stream Phone Screen Error Code: 52 - Similar Threads - Phone Companion App

2. Your Phone Companion App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Companion App: So I did all of the directions for Your Phone Companion but yet still I cannot make any phone calls. "This error is appearing because you may have paired your Android device to your PC with a third-party app, or your devices may be paired through a pre-installed app from your...
  3. Your Phone Companion App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion App: So I did all of the directions for Your Phone Companion but yet still I cannot make any phone calls. "This error is appearing because you may have paired your Android device to your PC with a third-party app, or your devices may be paired through a pre-installed app from your...
  4. your phone companion app

your phone companion app: These instructions are telling me to "update" Link to Windows to use any of the application's main features. I followed the instructions to "update" Link to Windows and Link to Windows didn't update. Link to Windows is toggled on; that was the best I could do. I followed the...
  5. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  6. Your Phone Companion app

Your Phone Companion app: I've been trying to connect my phone to my laptop through the "your phone companion" app, but I'm having some trouble. When I open the app on my laptop, it gives me a QR code that it says I need to scan through the app on my phone. However, when I go to the app on my phone,...
  7. Your Phone Companion App - Blurry Screen

Your Phone Companion App - Blurry Screen: Hi, I'm using Your Phone Companion with a Samsung A50, and the screen cast phone screen on the laptop is blurry. This makes it hard to use that feature when using the phone's apps. Is there a fix for this or is this just the way it is?...
  8. Your Phone Companion App

Your Phone Companion App: The App's interface on my computer shows and retains texts that do not show up on my phone. How do I delete these texts that show up on my computer but not on my phone. And where do those texts come from??...
  9. Phone companion/Your phone.

Phone companion/Your phone.: Following situation: Windows 10 PC with 1909 installed, and Your Phone app YPC properly installed. Android Phone Moto G6 with MS YPC installed. All settings set according to MS: Bluetooth etc., etc. In W 10 Settings > Phone shows that the phone is linked: Moto G6. The W 10...
  10. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...