Windows 10: Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10

Discus and support Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Few people heard about “Microsoft Apps” app for Android which was released a while ago. The app with a slightly odd name basically allowed users to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Sep 14, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10

Few people heard about “Microsoft Apps” app for Android which was released a while ago. The app with a slightly odd name basically allowed users to download all important apps that Microsoft has published for Android.

The app is now more than a simple hub as it now allows users to sync photos and messages across the Windows 10 devices. In the release note of Windows 10 Build 18237, Microsoft announced that they rebranding Microsoft Apps to Your Phone Companion app.

Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10 Your-Phone-Companion-app.jpg

The purpose of Your Phone Companion app is to assist users in syncing content across devices. The app with a new name is rolling out to the users and you can download it from the Google Play Store. Keep in mind that the Your Phone Companion app basically lets you sync your photos and messages to Windows 10 PC.

“If you’ve previously installed Microsoft Apps on your Android phone, when the app auto-updates, you’ll see a fresh set of screens that maintain the mobile app’s visual connection to Your Phone app on PC. Loved the fact that the mobile app used to surface up other apps by the same maker, Microsoft? No fear, it’s still there. Tap on ‘Top Microsoft Apps’ to get 20 quick recommendations. Or click on the left menu button, and browse through mobile apps from Microsoft, organized by app categories,” Microsoft explains.

If you’re interested, you can read our guide and sync photos and messages across your Windows 10 and Android devices with the Your Phone app.

The post Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

Read more: Hands on with Microsofts Phone Companion app, your hub to syncing with Windows 10

Brink, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Cr00zng Win User
    Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

Sync email from desktop to your smartphone?

I was hoping that finally I can sync my Windows phone with Outlook on the desktop, but it isn't likely.

It seems that this app is pretty much useless on my Windows phone for the purpose of syncing all my emails (6 email accounts) from Outlook on my desktop to my phone. On the other hand, this app will do just that for the Android and iOS platform. *Sad

Cr00zng, Sep 14, 2018
  4. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10 :(

t_ski, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Phone Companion app

2. Your Phone Companion App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion App: So I did all of the directions for Your Phone Companion but yet still I cannot make any phone calls. "This error is appearing because you may have paired your Android device to your PC with a third-party app, or your devices may be paired through a pre-installed app from your...
  3. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  4. New Your Phone Companion app 1.20112.108.0 for Android - Dec. 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.20112.108.0 for Android - Dec. 10: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to your phone's notifications, texts, and photos. Install Your Phone Companion and link it with the Your Phone app on your PC to get started. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion you can easily sync...
  5. Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone

Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone: When I first installed both Your Phone Companion on my Android and Your Phone on my Win 10 laptop, the app worked fine and I could send and retrieve messages from my phone. Now, nothing works. I keep getting instructions to "Fix now" in Shared Experiences. Then, when I...
  6. Your Phone Companion App

Your Phone Companion App: The App's interface on my computer shows and retains texts that do not show up on my phone. How do I delete these texts that show up on my computer but not on my phone. And where do those texts come from??...
  7. Your Phone Companion on Android phone

Your Phone Companion on Android phone: OK guys, have a really strange problem here. I've been having MAJOR problems with the Your Phone app on windows 10. The phone I have, is a Samsung Galaxy s10, PC is i7 processor, 16Gb memory, windows 10 Pro Build 19536.1000. It has a bluetooth connection to the phone using...
  8. The Your Phone App Won't Sync Android 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Your Phone App Won't Sync Android 10: Any ideas on how I can get the Your Phone app to sync? I had it working with an old phone but just tried again after a year or so and it won't sync anything but show's it connected. I tried: -Removing data on the android app and windows app -Reinstalling both apps...
  9. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  10. AdBlocker blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints on android phone

AdBlocker blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints on android phone: Hi, I have a rooted android phone with Energized Protection adblocker installed, which, apparently, is blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints and thus I can't access my messages/photos/notifications from my PC. Is there a list of URLs I can add to my whitelist in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. android phone companion for pc

2. Android Phone Companion Windows 1.0

3. your phone companion

4. Android Phone Companion Windows 1.0 app,
  5. photos from phone not syncing to your companion pc,
  6. can i show more than 25 photos from yourphone companion,
  7. windows phone companion sync photos