Windows 10: Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10

Discus and support Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Few people heard about “Microsoft Apps” app for Android which was released a while ago. The app with a slightly odd name basically allowed users to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Sep 14, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10

Few people heard about “Microsoft Apps” app for Android which was released a while ago. The app with a slightly odd name basically allowed users to download all important apps that Microsoft has published for Android.

The app is now more than a simple hub as it now allows users to sync photos and messages across the Windows 10 devices. In the release note of Windows 10 Build 18237, Microsoft announced that they rebranding Microsoft Apps to Your Phone Companion app.

Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10 Your-Phone-Companion-app.jpg

The purpose of Your Phone Companion app is to assist users in syncing content across devices. The app with a new name is rolling out to the users and you can download it from the Google Play Store. Keep in mind that the Your Phone Companion app basically lets you sync your photos and messages to Windows 10 PC.

“If you’ve previously installed Microsoft Apps on your Android phone, when the app auto-updates, you’ll see a fresh set of screens that maintain the mobile app’s visual connection to Your Phone app on PC. Loved the fact that the mobile app used to surface up other apps by the same maker, Microsoft? No fear, it’s still there. Tap on ‘Top Microsoft Apps’ to get 20 quick recommendations. Or click on the left menu button, and browse through mobile apps from Microsoft, organized by app categories,” Microsoft explains.

If you’re interested, you can read our guide and sync photos and messages across your Windows 10 and Android devices with the Your Phone app.

The post Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

Read more: Hands on with Microsofts Phone Companion app, your hub to syncing with Windows 10

Brink, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Cr00zng Win User
    Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

Sync email from desktop to your smartphone?

I was hoping that finally I can sync my Windows phone with Outlook on the desktop, but it isn't likely.

It seems that this app is pretty much useless on my Windows phone for the purpose of syncing all my emails (6 email accounts) from Outlook on my desktop to my phone. On the other hand, this app will do just that for the Android and iOS platform. *Sad

Cr00zng, Sep 14, 2018
  4. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10 :(

t_ski, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Phone Companion app

2. Microsoft Apps is now Your Phone Companion in Google Play Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Apps is now Your Phone Companion in Google Play Store: Microsoft announced below that the Microsoft Apps on Android is getting rebranded as Your Phone Companion app in the release of the Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18237 to the Skip Ahead ring. This week, we are bringing our apps closer together – Your Phone app on PC now...
  3. Microsoft Apps for Android updated with support for Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Apps for Android updated with support for Windows 10 Your Phone app: A while ago, Microsoft made an app that gathers all of the apps that are built by them under a single roof. Called Microsoft Apps, it’s an app that makes it easier for users to keep track of all of the apps built by the company. It’s a great tool to discover some new...
  4. Sync accounts settings with Android phone .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync accounts settings with Android phone .: I have my Android signed in through the Authenticator with my main Microsoft account. Went thru the add device process but it still doesn't show the device in devices in account. Also, when I go to the sync settings in my windows pc, it says " sync is not available with for...
  5. Phone Companion uninstall?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Companion uninstall?: Hi, I have another thread going on in the security subforum about CompanionApp.exe connecting to a remote IP in the background when I'm not using the app. The app seems to just run at random intervals. I don't use it. I first became aware of it once when I was trying to...
  6. Phone Companion USB Sync ?

Phone Companion USB Sync ?: Running Windows 10 and Outlook 2016 and considering buying a Windows phone (since Apple cant get an iPhone to sync with Outlook 2016). They're not compatible yet. Its bee a few years now and I can recall Zune. I need to have a USB sync with my Outlook 2016 contacts due ot...
  7. Phone Companion not open

Phone Companion not open: When I try and open the Phone Companion on my laptop I get the splash screen for about a second then it closes and nothing else. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but no change. On my other Windows 10 PC it works fine, also 64 bit version 1511 I have 64 bit latest...
  8. Windows PC + Android phone users, how do you sync your photos?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows PC + Android phone users, how do you sync your photos?: I've tried using both OneDrive and Google Drive to sync everything, but neither solution works like I'd like. I basically want to take photos with my Android phone, have them automatically backup to a cloud location and then sync with my PC whenever I fire it up. I'd like...
  9. Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10: [img] When Windows 10 is released to consumers around the world in less than a month, it will come with a new app that makes pairing your desktop and mobile device together a simple process. The app, called Phone Companion, works with iOS, Android and of course Windows...
  10. Windows 10 will bring your Android phone notifications to your PC

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will bring your Android phone notifications to your PC: Microsoft is planning to bring Android phone notifications directly to Windows 10 PCs. During a session at Build 2016 today, Microsoft detailed how missed calls, messages, and other notifications from an Android phone will appear on a Windows 10 PC. Microsoft is using the...