Windows 10: "Your Phone Companion" app login failed.

Discus and support "Your Phone Companion" app login failed. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; "Your Phone Companion" app login failed.Since my note 10+ had not synchronized at my laptop I deleted the phone from windows 10 from the laptop. Then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SIhun Jang, Aug 15, 2022.

1. "Your Phone Companion" app login failed.

"Your Phone Companion" app login failed.Since my note 10+ had not synchronized at my laptop I deleted the phone from windows 10 from the laptop. Then I tried to reconnect the device, but the QR code did not work, and sign-in with Microsoft says "login failed."I've done uninstalling and re-installing, updated the app, and checked all my device settings to make sure permissions were enabled and that I'm on the same wifi. I've also tried what many posts suggested, but could not solve this issue.I hope I can hear the real solution from you.Thank you.Device: Samsung note 10+Software: Android 1

:)

SIhun Jang, Aug 15, 2022

2. Phone Companion App not starting...

Hi Atta,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Do you get any error message when you access Phone companion app?
    • Do you face the issue on any other app?
    • Have you disabled the firewall settings?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Phone companion app and check if you are facing the issue only on Phone companion app.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with this issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Has anyone been able to get phone companion to work

Hi,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Phone companion app and check if you are facing the issue

To uninstall the phone companion app please follow the steps below:

• Type phone companion in the
      search
      box.

• Right click on
      phone companion
      and click on uninstall.

Once it is uninstalled, you can reinstall it from windows store.

You can refer the article below:

Microsoft Apps

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 15, 2022
  4. "Your Phone Companion" app login failed.

Phone Companion in Windows 10 with Internet Connection

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Method 1: You may try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “Hardware and Sound”

• Select Windows store apps

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Un-install and re-install the app and see if that helps:

• Right click on the app, and click on un-install.

• Now, login to store and try to download the app again and see if that helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

"Your Phone Companion" app login failed.

1. "Your Phone Companion" app login failed. - Similar Threads - Phone Companion app

2. "Your Phone Companion" app login failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your Phone Companion" app login failed.: "Your Phone Companion" app login failed.Since my note 10+ had not synchronized at my laptop I deleted the phone from windows 10 from the laptop. Then I tried to reconnect the device, but the QR code did not work, and sign-in with Microsoft says "login failed."I've done...
  3. Your Phone Companion App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Companion App: So I did all of the directions for Your Phone Companion but yet still I cannot make any phone calls. "This error is appearing because you may have paired your Android device to your PC with a third-party app, or your devices may be paired through a pre-installed app from your...
  4. Your Phone Companion App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion App: So I did all of the directions for Your Phone Companion but yet still I cannot make any phone calls. "This error is appearing because you may have paired your Android device to your PC with a third-party app, or your devices may be paired through a pre-installed app from your...
  5. your phone companion app

your phone companion app: These instructions are telling me to "update" Link to Windows to use any of the application's main features. I followed the instructions to "update" Link to Windows and Link to Windows didn't update. Link to Windows is toggled on; that was the best I could do. I followed the...
  6. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  7. The Your Phone Companion App VIRUS

The Your Phone Companion App VIRUS: Is the Your Phone Companion App really a VIRUS? It just stopped working all of a sudden, and it CANNOT be UNINSTALLED. It just shows old pictures. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-your-phone-companion-app-virus/66314978-d146-4f57-a75b-e5e8d199ea61
  8. Your Phone Companion app

Your Phone Companion app: I've been trying to connect my phone to my laptop through the "your phone companion" app, but I'm having some trouble. When I open the app on my laptop, it gives me a QR code that it says I need to scan through the app on my phone. However, when I go to the app on my phone,...
  9. Your Phone Companion App

Your Phone Companion App: The App's interface on my computer shows and retains texts that do not show up on my phone. How do I delete these texts that show up on my computer but not on my phone. And where do those texts come from??...
  10. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...