Windows 10: Your Phone Companion App - "We can't connect to your Android device" -

Discus and support Your Phone Companion App - "We can't connect to your Android device" - in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Continually getting this error message though in the past it worked find. Don't think anything has changed and both computer and phone are on the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Peter Findlay, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Your Phone Companion App - "We can't connect to your Android device" -

Continually getting this error message though in the past it worked find. Don't think anything has changed and both computer and phone are on the same Wifi SSID.

Says also - "Check to make sure it's connected to the internet. If the problem persists, restart the Your Phone Companion app" - which i've done a number of times.

I tried deactivating, then reactivating my device Samsung galaxy S10, which looks like it's properly connected before and after. But to no avail. And now i've lost all my past messages!

please help!

thank you.

:)

Peter Findlay, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Your Phone Companion app 1.20111.158.0 for Android - Dec. 4

UPDATE 12/5: New Your Phone Companion app 1.20111.160.0 for Android - Dec. 5

Source: Your Phone Companion - Apps on Google Play

Brink, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Your Phone Companion app 3.5.4 version for Android - July 12

See also: Your Phone app can now receive and manage notifications in Windows 10

Your Phone Companion App - "We can't connect to your Android device" - [​IMG]
    Tip

Brink, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Your Phone Companion App - "We can't connect to your Android device" -

New Your Phone Companion app 3.5.3 version for Android - July 3

Your Phone Companion App - "We can't connect to your Android device" - [​IMG]
    Tip How to Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

View Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Brink, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Your Phone Companion App - "We can't connect to your Android device" -

1. Your Phone Companion App - "We can't connect to your Android device" - - Similar Threads - Phone Companion App

2. Your Phone Companion App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Companion App: So I did all of the directions for Your Phone Companion but yet still I cannot make any phone calls. "This error is appearing because you may have paired your Android device to your PC with a third-party app, or your devices may be paired through a pre-installed app from your...
  3. Your Phone Companion App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion App: So I did all of the directions for Your Phone Companion but yet still I cannot make any phone calls. "This error is appearing because you may have paired your Android device to your PC with a third-party app, or your devices may be paired through a pre-installed app from your...
  4. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  5. Your Phone Companion app

Your Phone Companion app: I've been trying to connect my phone to my laptop through the "your phone companion" app, but I'm having some trouble. When I open the app on my laptop, it gives me a QR code that it says I need to scan through the app on my phone. However, when I go to the app on my phone,...
  6. Your Phone Companion App

Your Phone Companion App: The App's interface on my computer shows and retains texts that do not show up on my phone. How do I delete these texts that show up on my computer but not on my phone. And where do those texts come from??...
  7. Your Phone Companion app connectivity. Ports?

Your Phone Companion app connectivity. Ports?: Hello. I'm using ethernet cable on my computer and WiFi on my phone. Both to the same router. The Your Phone app works but sometimes it loses connection. I'm not sure why it is working 20 minutes and suddenly get issues. I have been googling for around 8 hours in total...
  8. Your Phone Companion on Android phone

Your Phone Companion on Android phone: OK guys, have a really strange problem here. I've been having MAJOR problems with the Your Phone app on windows 10. The phone I have, is a Samsung Galaxy s10, PC is i7 processor, 16Gb memory, windows 10 Pro Build 19536.1000. It has a bluetooth connection to the phone using...
  9. Android phone says "Lost connection to your PC" in the "Your Phone Companion", but it...

Android phone says "Lost connection to your PC" in the "Your Phone Companion", but it...: I can run the "Your phone" desktop application and it all seems to work ok with my phone. I can see photos, and send text messages from the PC through the phone. But the phone notifications window shows a message that it "Lost connection to your PC" and I can't remove this...
  10. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your phone we cant connect to your android device¨