Windows 10: Your phone companion is not working, ethernet pc and phone wifi

Discus and support Your phone companion is not working, ethernet pc and phone wifi in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using ethernet cable on my computer and WiFi on my phone. Both to the same router. The Your Phone app not works, I don't like using my pc with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Luis Felipe Moreno Rondon, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Your phone companion is not working, ethernet pc and phone wifi

I'm using ethernet cable on my computer and WiFi on my phone. Both to the same router.

The Your Phone app not works, I don't like using my pc with wifi because the connection is instable.

What is the solution?

:)

Luis Felipe Moreno Rondon, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Your phone companion is not working, ethernet pc and phone wifi

1. Your phone companion is not working, ethernet pc and phone wifi - Similar Threads - phone companion working

2. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Companion: Good morningThe your phone companion on my windows 10 has become unusable as it continues to shut down every 10-15 seconds please help as it work 2 months agoRegardsRon Lanham...
  3. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion: Good morningThe your phone companion on my windows 10 has become unusable as it continues to shut down every 10-15 seconds please help as it work 2 months agoRegardsRon Lanham...
  4. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  5. your phone companion not working

your phone companion not working: i have recently tried connecting your phone app with my mobile phone Samsung S9+ , i always find that the application asks me to allow for permission from a notification . however i never receive any notification from the app on my phone. i have tried the following: 1....
  6. Your Phone Companion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone Companion: I have the YOUR PHONE app on my computer that syncs with my phone for sending / receiving SMS. As of a few days ago it stopped synchronising and on the phone I get a message saying it's disconnected. However, when I click the cog button on my phone nothing happens. Likewise,...
  7. your phone companion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    your phone companion: does anyone know how to call in private mode with your phone companion submitted by /u/fasterthen5gaysnails [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8ett7/your_phone_companion/
  8. Phone companion/Your phone.

Phone companion/Your phone.: Following situation: Windows 10 PC with 1909 installed, and Your Phone app YPC properly installed. Android Phone Moto G6 with MS YPC installed. All settings set according to MS: Bluetooth etc., etc. In W 10 Settings > Phone shows that the phone is linked: Moto G6. The W 10...
  9. Your Phone Companion WiFi

Your Phone Companion WiFi: Just wanted to share that disabling Mobile Data forced Your Phone Companion to connect to my PC using WiFi. Simple, I know. But, just in case anyone needs the info, that did it for me....
  10. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...