Windows 10: Your Phone Companion - no dial pad for calls?

Discus and support Your Phone Companion - no dial pad for calls? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, everyone. I've seen that through the latest updates, users can now link their android phone and sync photos, SMS messages and receive calls on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sdim1, Jan 25, 2020.

1. sdim1 Win User

Your Phone Companion - no dial pad for calls?

Hello, everyone.

I've seen that through the latest updates, users can now link their android phone and sync photos, SMS messages and receive calls on their PC. However, although I have the latest update installed, while I can see my photos and SMS messages, I do not see the dial pad so as to make calls through my PC. On another laptop bought last year-mine dates back to 2016 the dial pad was installed and calls were made. What's going on? Is this a feature that is installed selectively according to laptop model?

Btw, mine is a Dell Inspiron 5558.

Thanks in advance.

:)

sdim1, Jan 25, 2020
  2. FallenZen Win User

Phone dial Pad in WP8

"Why use the dial pad?" Simple. The majority of my outbound calls are not to my friends and family, but instead they are most frequently to original clientele with singular (non recurring) contracts... That, or they're to corporate "toll free" 800 numbers
    that would only add clutter to my contacts list if stored.

Honestly, the dial pad is inconvenient enough to access that (if I cannot find a fix) this will be my last, and only, Windows Mobile phone. Seriously, Microsoft... Fix it and make the default behavior a customizable setting, please! Don't make folks like
    me go back to the inefficient and buggy Android platform... Please?

FallenZen, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

Brink, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Sher Amo Win User

dial pad

Hi Gregory,

A recent change in the configuration of your device can be one of the factors why this issue occurs.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you using a third-party application for your dial pad?
    • What was the recent update that was installed on your device?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Your Phone Companion - no dial pad for calls? - Similar Threads - Phone Companion dial

2. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Companion: Good morningThe your phone companion on my windows 10 has become unusable as it continues to shut down every 10-15 seconds please help as it work 2 months agoRegardsRon Lanham...
  3. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion: Good morningThe your phone companion on my windows 10 has become unusable as it continues to shut down every 10-15 seconds please help as it work 2 months agoRegardsRon Lanham...
  4. Your Phone - dial pad missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone - dial pad missing: Hello,The dial pad in the Your Phone Desktop App is missing. I have already tried the following multiple times:Remove Bluetooth Devices and reconnect them PC & Mobile.Reset "Your Phone".Restarting Bluetooth Support Service.Reboot PC & Phone.I found this in the event...
  5. Your Phone - dial pad missing

Your Phone - dial pad missing: Hello,The dial pad in the Your Phone Desktop App is missing. I have already tried the following multiple times:Remove Bluetooth Devices and reconnect them PC & Mobile.Reset "Your Phone".Restarting Bluetooth Support Service.Reboot PC & Phone.I found this in the event...
  6. Your Phone Companion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone Companion: I have the YOUR PHONE app on my computer that syncs with my phone for sending / receiving SMS. As of a few days ago it stopped synchronising and on the phone I get a message saying it's disconnected. However, when I click the cog button on my phone nothing happens. Likewise,...
  7. your phone companion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    your phone companion: does anyone know how to call in private mode with your phone companion submitted by /u/fasterthen5gaysnails [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8ett7/your_phone_companion/
  8. Your Phone App- Dial pad does not show up

Your Phone App- Dial pad does not show up: I have been trying to link my Android phone Motorola OnePower, Android 10.0 to my windows 10 laptop Lenovo Ideapad C340. Whilst I am able to connect the phone to get and send messages, view photos, notifications etc. BUT I am unable to dial out of my laptop nor am I able...
  9. Your phone companion not calling

Your phone companion not calling: The Your Phone companion app on my laptop used to work before with no bother. One day, it just gave up on me. Whenever I call somebody, the bluetooth stops working on my laptop and my call is automatically returned to my phone's built in microphone and speaker. This is really...
  10. Phone companion/Your phone.

Phone companion/Your phone.: Following situation: Windows 10 PC with 1909 installed, and Your Phone app YPC properly installed. Android Phone Moto G6 with MS YPC installed. All settings set according to MS: Bluetooth etc., etc. In W 10 Settings > Phone shows that the phone is linked: Moto G6. The W 10...