Windows 10: Your Phone Companion works! : But the pc is not giving an audible notification

Discus and support Your Phone Companion works! : But the pc is not giving an audible notification in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's that simple of a question. I have pc and android linked. And the Your Phone App Icon is on the taskbar. I can click on it and see all up to date... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jackdashack, May 15, 2021.

1. Your Phone Companion works! : But the pc is not giving an audible notification

It's that simple of a question. I have pc and android linked. And the Your Phone App Icon is on the taskbar. I can click on it and see all up to date messages but it gives no audible notification sound. I have checked all settings but have found none to address this on the PC or on the LG Premier Pro LTE Android.Any suggestions out there? And thanks in advance. Jack ":-Dx

:)

jackdashack, May 15, 2021

2. Your Phone Companion is working but often weird

Just more and more "historical" messages. Now, messages I write on the input panel on the right appear in the list on the left but the message I wrote doesn't appear on the right side panel, just more historical messages.

At least the thing seems to work. Sort of two steps forward and three to the left and back.

I wish someone who was a real coder would write a decent app like this, one that was, uh, tested and didn't have an idiotic name like "Your Phone Companion". SIGH.

RonNewYork, May 15, 2021
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 15, 2021
  4. Your Phone Companion works! : But the pc is not giving an audible notification

Has anyone been able to get phone companion to work

Hi,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Phone companion app and check if you are facing the issue

To uninstall the phone companion app please follow the steps below:

• Type phone companion in the
      search
      box.

• Right click on
      phone companion
      and click on uninstall.

Once it is uninstalled, you can reinstall it from windows store.

You can refer the article below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/microsoft-phone-companion/9wzdncrfj3pm

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Your Phone Companion works! : But the pc is not giving an audible notification

1. Your Phone Companion works! : But the pc is not giving an audible notification - Similar Threads - Phone Companion works

2. Phone Notifications not showing up on PC via your phone companion app .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Notifications not showing up on PC via your phone companion app .: PC: HP windows 10Phone: S10 5GPreviously the phone companion app would show my phone notifications, even the pop ups for my earbuds battery. All was well, until recently when only a small number of notifications would show and now, none of them show. I also noticed that it...
  3. Phone Notifications not showing up on PC via your phone companion app .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Notifications not showing up on PC via your phone companion app .: PC: HP windows 10Phone: S10 5GPreviously the phone companion app would show my phone notifications, even the pop ups for my earbuds battery. All was well, until recently when only a small number of notifications would show and now, none of them show. I also noticed that it...
  4. your phone companion not working

your phone companion not working: i have recently tried connecting your phone app with my mobile phone Samsung S9+ , i always find that the application asks me to allow for permission from a notification . however i never receive any notification from the app on my phone. i have tried the following: 1....
  5. Your Phone Companion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone Companion: I have the YOUR PHONE app on my computer that syncs with my phone for sending / receiving SMS. As of a few days ago it stopped synchronising and on the phone I get a message saying it's disconnected. However, when I click the cog button on my phone nothing happens. Likewise,...
  6. Doesn't "your phone companion" works?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Doesn't "your phone companion" works?: Hi everyone. I just wanted to use the app your phone companion to transfer quickly photoes from smartphone to pc. I connected everything, I gave the permissions it needed but when I tap "Photo" nothing appears. I try to refresh but it says that phone and pc ar not connected...
  7. Your phone companion is not working, ethernet pc and phone wifi

Your phone companion is not working, ethernet pc and phone wifi: I'm using ethernet cable on my computer and WiFi on my phone. Both to the same router. The Your Phone app not works, I don't like using my pc with wifi because the connection is instable. What is the solution?...
  8. the "your phone companion" app on my pc wont give the final permission to the "your phone...

the "your phone companion" app on my pc wont give the final permission to the "your phone...: how do i fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-your-phone-companion-app-on-my-pc-wont-give/9d6ce07e-7421-4c05-b24e-0808444f0ce9
  9. your phone companion nolonger working

your phone companion nolonger working: your phone companion used to sync fine, until i changed my hotmail password. everything was singed into with new password yet my phone and pc longer connected. Both say are signed in yet neither send the linking code. The pc tells me is a issue with phone, phone tells me is...
  10. Phone companion/Your phone.

Phone companion/Your phone.: Following situation: Windows 10 PC with 1909 installed, and Your Phone app YPC properly installed. Android Phone Moto G6 with MS YPC installed. All settings set according to MS: Bluetooth etc., etc. In W 10 Settings > Phone shows that the phone is linked: Moto G6. The W 10...