Windows 10: your phone companion

Discus and support your phone companion in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; does anyone know how to call in private mode with your phone companion submitted by /u/fasterthen5gaysnails [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fasterthen5gaysnails, Dec 7, 2020.

1. your phone companion

/u/fasterthen5gaysnails, Dec 7, 2020

2. Has anyone been able to get phone companion to work

Hi,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Phone companion app and check if you are facing the issue

To uninstall the phone companion app please follow the steps below:

• Type phone companion in the
      search
      box.

• Right click on
      phone companion
      and click on uninstall.

Once it is uninstalled, you can reinstall it from windows store.

You can refer the article below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/microsoft-phone-companion/9wzdncrfj3pm

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Your Phone Companion is working but often weird

Just more and more "historical" messages. Now, messages I write on the input panel on the right appear in the list on the left but the message I wrote doesn't appear on the right side panel, just more historical messages.

At least the thing seems to work. Sort of two steps forward and three to the left and back.

I wish someone who was a real coder would write a decent app like this, one that was, uh, tested and didn't have an idiotic name like "Your Phone Companion". SIGH.

RonNewYork, Dec 7, 2020
  4. your phone companion

Surfshark Blocks Your Phone Companion - Can't Whitelist?

I've installed Surfshark VPN on my PC and phone. Naturally, this breaks the connection between my phone and PC using the Your Phone / Your Phone Companion apps.

Surfshark tech support says to whitelist the Your Phone Companion app. However, Your Phone Companion does not show up in the list of applications, either from within Surfshark or in the main Android applications list. (And yes, it is installed, before anyone
    asks. It was working fine before installing Surfshark.)

Any suggestions?

Chuck Steenburgh, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

your phone companion

1. your phone companion - Similar Threads - phone companion

2. "Your Phone Companion" app login failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your Phone Companion" app login failed.: "Your Phone Companion" app login failed.Since my note 10+ had not synchronized at my laptop I deleted the phone from windows 10 from the laptop. Then I tried to reconnect the device, but the QR code did not work, and sign-in with Microsoft says "login failed."I've done...
  3. "Your Phone Companion" app login failed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your Phone Companion" app login failed.: "Your Phone Companion" app login failed.Since my note 10+ had not synchronized at my laptop I deleted the phone from windows 10 from the laptop. Then I tried to reconnect the device, but the QR code did not work, and sign-in with Microsoft says "login failed."I've done...
  4. How to get Phone Link your phone companion app to auto start on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Phone Link your phone companion app to auto start on Windows 11?: What I tried:The older threads here mentioned about just dragging the app icon from start menu to desktop and then use it to paste it in startup folder but in windows 11 that's not possible as it simply refuses to paste the icon. I can't find the working .exe file of phone...
  5. How to get Phone Link your phone companion app to auto start on Windows 11?

How to get Phone Link your phone companion app to auto start on Windows 11?: What I tried:The older threads here mentioned about just dragging the app icon from start menu to desktop and then use it to paste it in startup folder but in windows 11 that's not possible as it simply refuses to paste the icon. I can't find the working .exe file of phone...
  6. "Your Phone Companion" keyboard toggle is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your Phone Companion" keyboard toggle is missing: "Your Phone Companion" icon on my Android Phone has replaced my keyboard toggle option, how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-companion-keyboard-toggle-is-missing/575ece31-3a23-42ff-8e05-41ad2e1955c5
  7. "Your Phone Companion" keyboard toggle is missing

"Your Phone Companion" keyboard toggle is missing: "Your Phone Companion" icon on my Android Phone has replaced my keyboard toggle option, how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-companion-keyboard-toggle-is-missing/575ece31-3a23-42ff-8e05-41ad2e1955c5
  8. Other party not able to hear my voice in calls placed on "Your Phone Companion" app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other party not able to hear my voice in calls placed on "Your Phone Companion" app: Other party not able to hear my voice in calls placed on "Your Phone Companion" app from my HP EC-2145AX after upgrading to Win 11 Insider Build. But the other party's voice comes flawlessly crystal clear as it should....
  9. Other party not able to hear my voice in calls placed on "Your Phone Companion" app

Other party not able to hear my voice in calls placed on "Your Phone Companion" app: Other party not able to hear my voice in calls placed on "Your Phone Companion" app from my HP EC-2145AX after upgrading to Win 11 Insider Build. But the other party's voice comes flawlessly crystal clear as it should....
  10. Does Your Phone/Phone Companion/Phone Link Work with Android Go?

Does Your Phone/Phone Companion/Phone Link Work with Android Go?: I have a smartphone that runs the Android Go version not Android proper. I've tried to link it to my computer which runs Windows 10 but have not been able to. Is it possible to connect such a phone through one of these apps?...