Windows 10: Your Phone Complement always disconnecting bluetooth after a certain period of time

Discus and support Your Phone Complement always disconnecting bluetooth after a certain period of time in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So, I have installed and configured the Your Phone app on my PC and on my Smartphone. Everything is working fine now, the problem is that some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pedro e Nuno, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Your Phone Complement always disconnecting bluetooth after a certain period of time

Hello,

So, I have installed and configured the Your Phone app on my PC and on my Smartphone.

Everything is working fine now, the problem is that some minutes later, the apps presents me with a notification that it will disconnect my phone. And sometimes when I click i "Yes" to continue using my phone, some times it´s too late. And even with this option, let´s be sincere, it´s ANNOYING.

There should be an option to disable this "battery saving measures" in the app settings.

Thank you for earing me.

Disclaimer:I didn´t put this in the comments section of the app because Microsoft Store doesn´t allow me and I really want to improve this app and I want to spread this message to Microsoft so they can improve their "ecosystem". If I have violated this community code of conduct please warn me.

:)

Pedro e Nuno, Jun 18, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Not Happy Win User
    Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

Having upgraded form 8.1 to Windows 10 I now find that streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi. It does this every time within a few minuets. (Bluetooth and Adapter drivers are up to date.) I have changed the virgin super hub from channel 1 to 12 but problem remains)
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Jake

Not Happy, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Your Phone Complement always disconnecting bluetooth after a certain period of time

Making Bluetooth phone calls

To anyone who may be reading this now, this is a software problem with WIDCOMM. It does not support phone audio on Windows 8 or later. Notice how all of the screenshots showing this feature have the Windows 7 style.
    I have purchased a CSR based bluetooth device that came with a CSR Harmony software disk and after installing it I was able to use the Hands-Free audio service to use my computer headset with my phone.
    The service is a bit limited. There is no interface to place calls from the computer, but once an outbound call has been made from the phone, the Hands-Free interface will work.
    Specifically, I purchased the Zexmte Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter, able to be found on Amazon.
    EDIT: Additional warning: This software is very temperamental. There are certain procedures you have to follow to pair the devices and reconnect them, or the drivers will literally break and the Bluetooth radio will not function until the CSR Harmony software is completely reinstalled.
    To pair devices, one must use the CSR Harmony interface. Double click the bluetooth icon in the system tray to open the interface. Click "Add Device" and click the phone option. Use this dialogue to pair the devices. Initializing pairing from the phone has given me severe problems.
    On the other hand, once the phone is paired with the computer, subsequent disconnection and reconnection should be done from your phone. Do not use the CSR Harmony interface to connect and disconnect the phone, as this will crash the drivers, requiring re-installation thereof.
    One last word of advice: it's a good idea to disable the "Media Audio" service through your phone's bluetooth paired device settings, so that you are not annoyed by the media player that will automatically pop-up upon connection if this setting is enabled.

HighResolutionS, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone Complement always disconnecting bluetooth after a certain period of time

1. Your Phone Complement always disconnecting bluetooth after a certain period of time - Similar Threads - Phone Complement always

2. BSOD after a Certain Period of Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after a Certain Period of Time: Hi,I have a Dell Latitude e7470 with Windows 10 Pro. It has 4GB RAM & 250GB M2 SSD. Since few weeks, I am having BSOD error mostly when I play any video on Google Chrome. It usually occurs repeatedly after every 2-4 days. Sometimes I use it for 6-8 hours non stop and it...
  3. BSOD after a Certain Period of Time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after a Certain Period of Time: Hi,I have a Dell Latitude e7470 with Windows 10 Pro. It has 4GB RAM & 250GB M2 SSD. Since few weeks, I am having BSOD error mostly when I play any video on Google Chrome. It usually occurs repeatedly after every 2-4 days. Sometimes I use it for 6-8 hours non stop and it...
  4. BSOD after a Certain Period of Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows will randomly "freeze" after a certain period of time

Windows will randomly "freeze" after a certain period of time: Starting a few months ago, at random intervals my entire computer will kind of "freeze". I put that in quotations because I can still move my mouse and click on certain things, but all software seems to come to a halt. If I'm watching a youtube video, the audio will keep...
  6. Your Phone - audio on calls via laptop cuts out after a period of time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone - audio on calls via laptop cuts out after a period of time: Currently running with a Samsung S21 Ultra via Bluetooth to Your Phone on a Huawei Matebook X. I have an issue with calls which also occurred on previous Samsung Note 20 Ultra and S20+. I have a headset on the laptop, connected via a USB amplifier and on the previous...
  7. Windows 10 freezing after certain period of time

Windows 10 freezing after certain period of time: Hello, I had Windows 7 for very long ammount of time and I decided to upgrade to Windows 10 around 7-10 days ago. However after I upgraded to Windows 10 this started happening, it never happened while I had Windows 7. Computer runs normally without any problem but its just...
  8. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting and reconnecting after a period of no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting and reconnecting after a period of no sound: Since I've bought my new laptop specs below, I keep getting this issue with my bluetooth headset. I don't know the exact timing, but after a while when there is no sound on the laptop, the headset will automatically disconnect. After about 3 seconds, the headset will...
  9. Annoying notifications of Bluetooth disconnection from Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying notifications of Bluetooth disconnection from Your Phone app: [ATTACH] Do you use the Call feature in Your Phone app? I keep receiving annoying notifications of disconnection between my phone and PC. I think the problem comes from Windows because my phone's Bluetooth works fine with other devices. Have you guys had the same...
  10. Black screen after a certain period of time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after a certain period of time?: My PC boots up normally but after a certain amount of time my monitor just goes to black. PC is still running, I also recently updated windows and havent had this issue before. submitted by /u/Baner_ [link] [comments]...