Windows 10: "Your Phone" contacts

Discus and support "Your Phone" contacts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I started using the "Your Phone" app. Is there a way to link it to your contacts? If not, that's a major drawback, IMO. 142621 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kitpzyxmsir, Oct 15, 2019.

1. "Your Phone" contacts

I started using the "Your Phone" app. Is there a way to link it to your contacts? If not, that's a major drawback, IMO.

:)

kitpzyxmsir, Oct 15, 2019

2. Sync Contacts

The way I have my android phone contacts currently set up, it becomes an unmanageable mess. If I allow my phone contacts to sync with Gmail, I can end up with duplicates (quadruplicates, actually) of the same contacts, multiple phone numbers on the same line, phone numbers and notes/addresses on the same line, etc. I'm sure there a those of you out there that can relate to this.

It renders the phone list practically useless, particularly to voice calling, etc.

I don't want email address contacts in my phone list. Can I isolate a phone contact list group in Gmail, and only have that list sync with my android phone contacts?

The reason is twofold. On my computer I also maintain the "local" Contacts folder (not the "People" list) as a mirror image of my phone contacts. In order to keep the phone list and computer lists in sync, I can export the computer contacts to a .vcf file, and easily and quickly directly import the list into my phone contacts.

The obstacle with this method is that going in the other direction (phone to computer) is too inconvenient to consider if you have 400+ contacts. If I export from my phone .vcf file to the computer, when I try to import it to my computer list, It becomes a folder with individual contacts, only allowing me import "one" contact at a time.

kitpzyxmsir, Oct 15, 2019
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Oct 15, 2019
  4. vivitree Win User

"Your Phone" contacts

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

"Your Phone" contacts

1. "Your Phone" contacts - Similar Threads - Phone contacts

2. PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS: Hi , Connected my iPhone 14 latest version to phone link app.All permissions granted in Bluetooth, settings in phone app "sync contacts" "all contacts."Yet see below in Phone Link app Features , I only have access to messages and calls????NO contacts list???would be great to...
  3. PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS: Hi , Connected my iPhone 14 latest version to phone link app.All permissions granted in Bluetooth, settings in phone app "sync contacts" "all contacts."Yet see below in Phone Link app Features , I only have access to messages and calls????NO contacts list???would be great to...
  4. My computer has been locked with a "Contact Microsoft Windows support *removed phone nr.*...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer has been locked with a "Contact Microsoft Windows support *removed phone nr.*...: This is what my computer is replaying continuously: Your computer has been locked up. Your IP address was used without your knowledge or consent to visit websites that contains identity theft virus. To unlock the computer. Please call support immediately. Please do not...
  5. In Phone Link, some of my Messages contain my contact's name and my cell number. What's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Phone Link, some of my Messages contain my contact's name and my cell number. What's...: Sometime over the past few days, some of my Messages contain the name of the contact with whom I'm having the exchange and also my cell number. For example: Arthur Fonzarelli, 646 123-4567. Not all of the contacts, but just some of them.I just got a new phone, the Samsung...
  6. In Phone Link, some of my Messages contain my contact's name and my cell number. What's...

In Phone Link, some of my Messages contain my contact's name and my cell number. What's...: Sometime over the past few days, some of my Messages contain the name of the contact with whom I'm having the exchange and also my cell number. For example: Arthur Fonzarelli, 646 123-4567. Not all of the contacts, but just some of them.I just got a new phone, the Samsung...
  7. Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...: How to Contact Coinbase Customer Support? {24*7 Support Number} 8 ways How do I Talk to a Someone on Coinbase Customer SupportJust +1-833-743-9589. You can talk with Coinbase supports customers agent 24/7 with this Contact Numbers, +1-833-743-9589, Agent will talk to at you...
  8. Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...

Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...: How to Contact Coinbase Customer Support? {24*7 Support Number} 8 ways How do I Talk to a Someone on Coinbase Customer SupportJust +1-833-743-9589. You can talk with Coinbase supports customers agent 24/7 with this Contact Numbers, +1-833-743-9589, Agent will talk to at you...
  9. I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft: I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft . No one make successful mobile os this time only one how make successful mobile os that Microsoft. No more time left 1/2 year left .Google chrome os is growing slowly biggest threat for Windows and Microsoft. I...
  10. I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft

I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft: I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft . No one make successful mobile os this time only one how make successful mobile os that Microsoft. No more time left 1/2 year left .Google chrome os is growing slowly biggest threat for Windows and Microsoft. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. android move contacts from phone to exchange