Windows 10: Your Phone desktop app is connected to phone but has stopped refreshing pictures and messages

Discus and support Your Phone desktop app is connected to phone but has stopped refreshing pictures and messages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; "Your Phone" on my Samsung S8 has been working well with the corresponding app on my Win10 desktop for some months. For the last few days the desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JungleGym01, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Your Phone desktop app is connected to phone but has stopped refreshing pictures and messages

"Your Phone" on my Samsung S8 has been working well with the corresponding app on my Win10 desktop for some months. For the last few days the desktop app has stopped refreshing pictures and messages, although the phone is connected. For example, I can make a call from the desktop app, and when I click "refresh" it gives no indication that the phone isn't connected. Yet despite clicking "refresh" regularly, the Photos, Messages, and Notifications screens all show that the last update was several days ago. Is there some system problem that's stopping refreshes at the moment?

:)

JungleGym01, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

Your Phone app - messages not keeping in sync with my phone

When I delete messages from my phone, they don't disappear from the Your Phone app on Windows 10. Refresh makes no difference.

Reported via feedback hub.

Ztruker, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Your Phone desktop app is connected to phone but has stopped refreshing pictures and messages

Your Phone app - messages not keeping in sync with my phone

I still can't get that stupid app to work!!!

Edwin, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone desktop app is connected to phone but has stopped refreshing pictures and messages

1. Your Phone desktop app is connected to phone but has stopped refreshing pictures and messages - Similar Threads - Phone desktop app

2. Your Phone app: text messaging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app: text messaging: I installed Your Phone app on my pc Windows 10 & Your Phone Companion on my android 9 Moto X4 phone. Everything is synched & working except I cannot send texts from the pc. I can receive texts on the pc, & when I send a text from my phone, the text is mirrored on the pc's...
  3. "Your Phone Connection" app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Your Phone Connection" app: - I can't uninstall the app Your Phone Connection, nor can I disable it or stop it from functioning. I've turned off all permissions and clicked "force stop'' on the phone. This malware interrupts my online classes even when I have my phone on silent. Whoever heard of an App...
  4. "Your Phone" default app has stopped connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Your Phone" default app has stopped connecting: Hey all I had a problem today where when I use the "Link to Windows" feature on my Samsung Note 10+ and use the "Your Phone" app on Windows 10, the PC and phone did not communicate properly. all fields said at the top of each page "last updated 9/18/2020" which obviously...
  5. your phone app sms messages

your phone app sms messages: I have a samsung galaxy note 8 and I used the Your Phone app on it. Now, my messages on the phone are gone but remain in the app on the PC running windows 10. I may have accidentally deleted them on the phone. If I sync with the Your Phone app, will it restore the messages to...
  6. Your Phone is not refreshing

Your Phone is not refreshing: I have Your Phone on my pc to connect my Note 10 to my pc. One day it just stopped updating what was on my phone like messages, photos, and notifications weren't going though. I can see messages, photos, and apps but they are all from a month ago, and now it just is stuck on...
  7. Cannot get "Your Phone" app to stop connecting to my phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot get "Your Phone" app to stop connecting to my phone: Hi all, I recently decided to try out the Your Phone app in Win10 with my Galaxy S20+. I decided I didn't really like the functionality, so I wanted to stop. I have unlinked the phone from both my Microsoft account and the PC I connected it to, however every single day when...
  8. your phone app not connecting

your phone app not connecting: have your phone app installed , messaging works well - however the dialer part rarely connects and when trying to reconnect it states it cant .. although it is at least for text purposes ....
  9. Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone

Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone: I use the Your Phone app on my computer at work to move pictures that are texted to me to my computer. I recently got a new phone and I cannot figure out how to get the app on my computer to connect to my new phone, a Google Pixel 3....
  10. your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi"

your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi": I've just upgraded to October update for windows 10, Having issue with "Your Phone Companion" . I am connected to Wi-Fi, my PC and other cell phone is working fine to the network, but when I try to "pair" or "connect" my LGL158VL to the app..I get "connect your phone to...