Windows 10: Your Phone displays a message that does not exist on my phone.

Discus and support Your Phone displays a message that does not exist on my phone. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just set up Your Phone to connect to my Pixel 3. On the Messages tab Your Phone shows a message dated almost three weeks ago that does not exist on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bazsl1, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Bazsl1 Win User

Your Phone displays a message that does not exist on my phone.

I just set up Your Phone to connect to my Pixel 3. On the Messages tab Your Phone shows a message dated almost three weeks ago that does not exist on my phone and does not appear in Google Messages From the Web. How can I remove this false message from Your Phone? Thanks.

:)

Bazsl1, Jan 1, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 1, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Your Phone displays a message that does not exist on my phone. - Similar Threads - Phone displays message

2. Phone Link Message Display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Message Display.: Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone and I've used Phonelink to connect to it. Overall, it's a good tool - however ...Why does Phonelink only display the last 30 days or so -worth of messages ?Try as I might, I can't get it to expand the messages beyond this time frame....
  3. Phone Link Message Display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link Message Display.: Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone and I've used Phonelink to connect to it. Overall, it's a good tool - however ...Why does Phonelink only display the last 30 days or so -worth of messages ?Try as I might, I can't get it to expand the messages beyond this time frame....
  4. Hyperlinks not opening in Your Phone Messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyperlinks not opening in Your Phone Messages: in the "Your Phone" app on Windows 11 hyperlinks are no longer opening. I click them and nothing. Previously worked fine. Is this a known issue? Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎7/‎30/‎2021 OS build 22000.348 Serial number 006048375257 Experience Windows...
  5. Your Phone app: text messaging

Your Phone app: text messaging: I installed Your Phone app on my pc Windows 10 & Your Phone Companion on my android 9 Moto X4 phone. Everything is synched & working except I cannot send texts from the pc. I can receive texts on the pc, & when I send a text from my phone, the text is mirrored on the pc's...
  6. Your Phone messaging no longer works

Your Phone messaging no longer works: That's about it. If the Your Phone app is opened it will answer the phone, which I do not need or want, but it will not download or send messages which is the only thing I need or want to do with Your Phone. Until yesterday it worked as well as it ever did, which is about...
  7. Your Phone Bug - Wrong message displayed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone Bug - Wrong message displayed: Got a very strange issue here that I first noticed about a week ago. I use the Your Phone app for texting on my PC and laptop. Randomly I will send a message and it will pop up in the conversation window with different text. E.g if I send "apple" it will appear in the...
  8. Your Phone sync problem with messages

Your Phone sync problem with messages: Hi, I have about five old sms messages that I've deleted or archived on my phone Samsung s9+ , that don't disappear from the YourPhone app same problem on two different laptops running Windows 10. Does anyone know why this is and if there's a way I can delete them from the...
  9. Your Phone app - messages not keeping in sync with my phone

Your Phone app - messages not keeping in sync with my phone: When I delete messages from my phone, they don't disappear from the Your Phone app on Windows 10. Refresh makes no difference. Reported via feedback hub. 142434
  10. "you got a message on your phone"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "you got a message on your phone": Two times now, I received a message that sounds like this: "you got a message on your phone" "want to see phone messages on this PC too? YES, NO, Maybe Later" So that is the message I got on my Windows 10 PC, in a system notification. First, I don't own a cell phone,...