Windows 10: Your Phone for iPhone

Discus and support Your Phone for iPhone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When we can use a iPhone with all features in "Your Phone" App on Windows11 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sangam Deb, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Your Phone for iPhone

When we can use a iPhone with all features in "Your Phone" App on Windows11 ?

:)

Sangam Deb, Aug 19, 2022

2. Iphone gets unreal engine!

Pretty cool for a phone to do this. Still wouldnt use an iphone if you paid me but it is a step in the right direction.

TRIPTEX_CAN, Aug 19, 2022
  3. vgchat Win User
    syncing images to pc & back to iphone

Hey there I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to do this:

1. sync images from my iphone to my pc
    2. run jpegmini on the images that are now on my pc from my phone
    3. replace the existing images on the iphone and icloud with the new smaller compressed images to save space and avoid cloud conflicts with the same files with different file sizes

Surely this probably isn't as straight-forward as those steps above, right? Any feedback on what to do differently than the above or should I just stick with the above?

vgchat, Aug 19, 2022
  4. vivitree Win User

Your Phone for iPhone

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

Your Phone for iPhone

1. Your Phone for iPhone - Similar Threads - Phone iPhone

2. Phone Link with iPhone broke and won't pair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link with iPhone broke and won't pair: An update a few days ago to Phone Link broke. After deleting the pairings on both sides, rebooting, repairing, resetting I still cannot get my phone to pair. It starts the pairing process, i am able to hit 'Pair' on both devices, but then I get the circle of death spinning...
  3. Phone Link with iPhone broke and won't pair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link with iPhone broke and won't pair: An update a few days ago to Phone Link broke. After deleting the pairings on both sides, rebooting, repairing, resetting I still cannot get my phone to pair. It starts the pairing process, i am able to hit 'Pair' on both devices, but then I get the circle of death spinning...
  4. iPhone 11 wont' pair with Phone Link O/S Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone 11 wont' pair with Phone Link O/S Windows 11: I am unable to pair my iPhone with Phone Link. Windows 11 is updatedLink to Windows is updated and installed on my iPhonePC is paired with the iPhone, and vice versaI don't see Phone Link listed as an installed app under settingsPhone Link is listed as a default app under the...
  5. iPhone 11 wont' pair with Phone Link O/S Windows 11

iPhone 11 wont' pair with Phone Link O/S Windows 11: I am unable to pair my iPhone with Phone Link. Windows 11 is updatedLink to Windows is updated and installed on my iPhonePC is paired with the iPhone, and vice versaI don't see Phone Link listed as an installed app under settingsPhone Link is listed as a default app under the...
  6. Connecting iPhone to Phone Link. iPhone is not an option for set up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting iPhone to Phone Link. iPhone is not an option for set up.: Trying to pair my iPhone to my new windows 11 computer. Everything is updated fully but when I open the Phone Link app, there is no option to chose iPhone set up, only Android. I have connected my laptop to my iphone via bluetooth and even downloaded the Link to Windows app...
  7. Connecting iPhone to Phone Link. iPhone is not an option for set up.

Connecting iPhone to Phone Link. iPhone is not an option for set up.: Trying to pair my iPhone to my new windows 11 computer. Everything is updated fully but when I open the Phone Link app, there is no option to chose iPhone set up, only Android. I have connected my laptop to my iphone via bluetooth and even downloaded the Link to Windows app...
  8. I just linked my iphone with my microsoft phone link on windows 11. Does this mean I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just linked my iphone with my microsoft phone link on windows 11. Does this mean I can...: I just linked my iphone with my microsoft phone link on windows 11. Does this mean I can make international calls for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-linked-my-iphone-with-my-microsoft-phone/db7813d2-f933-4320-a305-0ddeeb112123
  9. I just linked my iphone with my microsoft phone link on windows 11. Does this mean I can...

I just linked my iphone with my microsoft phone link on windows 11. Does this mean I can...: I just linked my iphone with my microsoft phone link on windows 11. Does this mean I can make international calls for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-linked-my-iphone-with-my-microsoft-phone/db7813d2-f933-4320-a305-0ddeeb112123
  10. When using Phone Link paired to Iphone 14 outgoing messages get sent but then incoming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When using Phone Link paired to Iphone 14 outgoing messages get sent but then incoming...: When using Phone Link paired to Iphone 14 outgoing messages get sent but then incoming imessages do not show up in phone link or any further responses....