Windows 10: Your Phone - frequent crashes and disconnects

Discus and support Your Phone - frequent crashes and disconnects in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I actually find Your Phone extremely useful and have it open all the time on my PC - when it works! The three frequent problems i have are: 1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve.z.Parry, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Your Phone - frequent crashes and disconnects

Hi,

I actually find Your Phone extremely useful and have it open all the time on my PC - when it works!

The three frequent problems i have are:

1. Randomly, the PC app just closes without any message or indication.

2. When I take the phone out of current WIFI range and bring it back, it doesn't connect to the PC Your Phone. Refresh does nothing. Usually I have to close and reopen the app on the PC, I then sometimes get problem #3:

3. The phone and PC fail to connect. Both say they are connected but Refresh does nothing. This is then a permanent situation and I have to tediously long process remove the device from the account, reset the PC app and clear the storage on the phone, then go through the painful reconnection process which often takes several attempts to be successful.

I am currently on YourPhone 1.20101.97.0 on Windows 10, and Yourphone v1.20101.97.0 on Android 11 November 2020 update on Google pixel 4XL

Any suggestions welcome!

:)

Steve.z.Parry, Nov 8, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 8, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    Frequent BSOD issue Asus K53sm NVIDIA 630m Windows 10

I would guess that your GPU is faulty, the crashes that are most frequent seem related to the GPU.

I do have a suggestion, although this suggestion is more often seen with 0x9F crashes where drivers are in an inconsistent state for the OS.
    Try to change the powerplan, standard there are following plans
    1. Powersaver,
    2. Balanced, standard selected,
    3. High performance
    If you didn't change your power plan, you have balanced selected.
    Select High performance and see if it makes a difference.

axe0, Nov 8, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

Your Phone - frequent crashes and disconnects

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone - frequent crashes and disconnects

1. Your Phone - frequent crashes and disconnects - Similar Threads - Phone frequent crashes

2. Frequent disconnection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent disconnection: I have extremely fast internet, and my roommate is not having the issues I am, and is using the same signal. Here is the error:Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 10/23/2023 1:51:42 PM Event ID: 411 Task Category:...
  3. Frequent disconnection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent disconnection: I have extremely fast internet, and my roommate is not having the issues I am, and is using the same signal. Here is the error:Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 10/23/2023 1:51:42 PM Event ID: 411 Task Category:...
  4. Your Phone App Crashes

Your Phone App Crashes: Can anyone help? My Your Phone app crashes as soon as I open it. I am running Windows 10 and installed the latest update today. I have tried Repair, Refresh, rebooting the computer and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I also ran the microsoft store troubleshooter - it...
  5. Microsoft your phone Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft your phone Crashing: Hello microsoft I have a problem with my microsoft store appsi was Trying to run Your phone it crash and most of the apps like this ,Xbox Game Bar ............i typed TheStart > Settings > Apps > Apps & featuresScroll down to Your PhoneSelect itClick Advanced optionsClick...
  6. Your Phone App Won't Disconnect

Your Phone App Won't Disconnect: I have uninstalled the Your Phone app on my mobile phone. I have unlinked my mobile phone from the app on my laptop. However, when I make a call on my mobile the call is still coming through on my laptop. I don't want this to continue. How do I fix this issue?...
  7. Your Phone app disconnects when gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app disconnects when gaming: Hello. I have a problem with Your Phone app. Every time some game window is focused, the Your Phone app disconnects from my phone. Alt-tabbing out of the game and focusing another Window causes it to reconnect in a few seconds. Is this intended behavior? Can it be somehow...
  8. Your Phone keeps crashing

Your Phone keeps crashing: Your Phone 1.20101.84.0 Windows 10 Home Version 1903 Build 18362.1139 Lenovo X1 Extreme "Your phone" app crashes immediately after starting. This has happened ever since I reset my android back to android 8 cleared data. I made sure phone+computer on same network,...
  9. DISCONNECT LINKED PHONE FROM YOUR PHONE APPS

DISCONNECT LINKED PHONE FROM YOUR PHONE APPS: Hi, my old phone is linked up with Your Phone apps in windows 10. I want to add another phone in this app but I can't disconnect my old phone from Your Phone apps. please help me to fix this problem. Thanks in advance....
  10. Frequent Disconnections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Frequent Disconnections: For some time now I have been getting frequent disconnections most days. There Are some days when its ok but more often than not I will get several 1 second disconnections a day and then it comes back online. We recently had an engineer out to modernise our main telephone...