Windows 10: Your Phone getting stuck at "we're almost done" and "check your pc"

Discus and support Your Phone getting stuck at "we're almost done" and "check your pc" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The "Your phone" app Windows 10 & Android was working great, then I upgraded my motherboard and it stopped synching. After repairing my account and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Savdog6, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Savdog6 Win User

Your Phone getting stuck at "we're almost done" and "check your pc"

The "Your phone" app Windows 10 & Android was working great, then I upgraded my motherboard and it stopped synching. After repairing my account and connecting it to the new motherboard, I've tried removing and uninstalling both the windows 10 and Androis Apps and I am still unable to get it to work. It stops at "we're almost done" on the Windows 10 app and the circle keeps spinning, and on the Android app it gets stuck at "check your pc" and the circle keeps spinning. I've also tried removing my phone from my Windows 10 control panel as well as from the microsoft 365 site. No luck. Any other ideas?

:)

Savdog6, Jan 14, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 14, 2021
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Your Phone getting stuck at "we're almost done" and "check your pc" - Similar Threads - Phone getting stuck

2. Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App': I'm trying to setup the link between a galaxy S21 and my Win10 PC. The PC wants to text a link to my phone, and then my phone asks for a QR code. However, the PC never shows one, it stays stuck on a screen that says 'Please install the app we texted you and sign in with...
  3. Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App'

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App': I'm trying to setup the link between a galaxy S21 and my Win10 PC. The PC wants to text a link to my phone, and then my phone asks for a QR code. However, the PC never shows one, it stays stuck on a screen that says 'Please install the app we texted you and sign in with...
  4. Link your phone to your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link your phone to your PC: Why does windows assume everyone has a cellular telephone. The continuing act of asking constantly to link your cellular telephone and not once asking first if u even have a cellular telephone is the most pressuring brainwashing dumb arrogant question I've ever experienced....
  5. Link your phone to your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link your phone to your PC: Why does windows assume everyone has a cellular telephone. The continuing act of asking constantly to link your cellular telephone and not once asking first if u even have a cellular telephone is the most pressuring brainwashing dumb arrogant question I've ever experienced....
  6. Your phone app stuck

Your phone app stuck: i am using samsung a52 as phone and trying to link with my pc I followed all steps and on phone it says check your pc " from your phone app on your pc select Send notification" and this will send final permission to your phone but my pc is stuck at 60% for 1 hour and i dont...
  7. Your phone stuck on 20%

Your phone stuck on 20%: Hello, I am on Windows 10 Home 20H2 and Android v8.0 When I try to set up MS Your Phone on my laptop I can't proceed past the second screen 20%. When I click on the Continue button below my email address, nothing happens. I have set up Your phone on two other PCs with this...
  8. Your Phone on pc

Your Phone on pc: one time I was able to click and Your Phone would open on my pc, now I cannot open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-on-pc/d073371e-3b54-438a-9545-f1b4d7449139
  9. Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??

Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??: Ive been trying to get the Your Phone app working since it was released but ive only managed to get it working maybe 3 or 4 times. Most of the time i cant get past the Check your Phone / PC part. What are the Network requirements for this app so i can make sure my Firewall...
  10. Your Phone App - Says on phone it's connected, but on PC still says "Check Your Phone"

Your Phone App - Says on phone it's connected, but on PC still says "Check Your Phone": I can't get the Your Phone app to work on my PC. I'll go through the setup process on my PC and also my Android phone, and eventually hit the point where the PC says it's going to send a notification to my phone for permissions. The notification arrives after about a ten...