Windows 10: Your Phone - Greyed out in 1809

Discus and support Your Phone - Greyed out in 1809 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there, Trying to utilise the Your Phone settings in Win 10 1809, but it has the following look; [ATTACH] Now I've set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pete - Oxfordshire, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Your Phone - Greyed out in 1809

Hello there,

Trying to utilise the Your Phone settings in Win 10 1809, but it has the following look;

Your Phone - Greyed out in 1809 c01f21d4-2cfb-4ea5-bb87-ff9cc259ac5e?upload=true.png

Now I've set Disabledwindowsconsumerfeatures to 0, and we've allowed Window telemetry, But no change to this. Wondered if you had any other tips or fixes.

:)

Pete - Oxfordshire, Jul 19, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Your Phone - Greyed out in 1809

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone - Greyed out in 1809

1. Your Phone - Greyed out in 1809 - Similar Threads - Phone Greyed 1809

2. Your phone company settings are out of date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone company settings are out of date: Windows Email has a list of accounts. The last one is my phone company. And no, I'm not going to change to Outlook, though apparently they will force me to at some point and that's when I will do it.This started after my phone company sent me an email saying I was required to...
  3. Your phone company settings are out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your phone company settings are out of date: Windows Email has a list of accounts. The last one is my phone company. And no, I'm not going to change to Outlook, though apparently they will force me to at some point and that's when I will do it.This started after my phone company sent me an email saying I was required to...
  4. sync your settings is greyed out and won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync your settings is greyed out and won't load: i am unable to get into that module of settings because it simply won't load and guides on youtube don't do **** actually, i need some help with this issue...
  5. sync your settings is greyed out and won't load

sync your settings is greyed out and won't load: i am unable to get into that module of settings because it simply won't load and guides on youtube don't do **** actually, i need some help with this issue...
  6. sync your settings is greyed out and won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Your Phone app photos blurred out

Your Phone app photos blurred out: The Your Phone app connects my phone Pixel4 to my PC but when I first start it up says on Windows that they are not connected, but they are. I can receive notifications and text from my phone, but when I look at the photos they are all blurred out and a right click will not...
  8. Your Phone app in build 1809

Your Phone app in build 1809: I am trying to use the 'Your Phone' app that is part of 1809. I get the 'Your iPhone is linked' but don't know what to next. I want to see the pictures in the iPhone's camera roll. I get something about opening Edge on the iPhone but I really don't want to go there. I really...
  9. Your Phone App in Windows 1809

Your Phone App in Windows 1809: I took a photo on my phone to check out if the Your Phone App was working. I works fine but now I want to delete the photo from the Your Phone App. I deleted the photo from my phone & refreshed the app. The photo still appears in the Your Phone App. I can not find a way to...
  10. Sync your settings - buttons greyed out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sync your settings - buttons greyed out: The background on my laptop did not change when I chose a new background for my desktop recently. Both machines have been synced for a long time without change. "Sync settings" is "On" on my laptop. My desktop, however, has a message,"Some Windows features are only available...