Windows 10: "your phone " is just stuck .. not even connecting in my pc application

Discus and support "your phone " is just stuck .. not even connecting in my pc application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hey there , this " your phone companion " is stuck on one page not even properly connecting with my android phone . picture below.. [ATTACH] even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by immehedi, Jan 15, 2021.

1. immehedi Win User

"your phone " is just stuck .. not even connecting in my pc application

hey there ,

this " your phone companion " is stuck on one page not even properly connecting with my android phone . picture below..

"your phone "  is just stuck .. not even connecting in my pc application 47653eb7-8b3e-44bc-9449-b418cc338812?upload=true.png

even nothing on this page is even responsive at all . so at first i thought i could be my phones problem but checking in the phone section in settings i found that my phone was pefectly connected with my microsoft account thus my phone gave this notification

"your phone "  is just stuck .. not even connecting in my pc application f8485ca9-ad76-45da-813d-2e557f46f85b?upload=true.jpg

"your phone "  is just stuck .. not even connecting in my pc application 95d5b0e5-fc8f-4035-b3e7-cb3e1d25a343?upload=true.png

i've tried to reinstall your phone in my pc and even restart and and repair the software . but didn't work . so in conclusion i am in a desparate need of help here

and in conclusion it's needless to say that windows should fix these isssues as soon as possilble . it lacked the easy to use thing even before using .

and i'm using win version 19042.685.

any type of help would be appreciated..

:)

immehedi, Jan 15, 2021

2. PC Windows 10 Bluetooth won't connect with Pixel 3XL phone

I have a Lenovo Yoga C930 PC (Win 10) that I cannot connect to my Pixel 3XL phone. I can get them to pair, but the PC bluetooth will only hold the connection for about 1 second, then says 'not connected'.

I have removed the PC from the phone's list of previously connected devices & then re-paired-numerous times. I have shut down & re-started both devices numerous times. None of these actions have worked. I am praying that one of you smart readers can help me solve this highly frustrating problem, pretty please?

BTW, I recently ran the upgrade on my phone from android 9 to 10. Could this be the problem? I see other changes on my phone that I think add steps & make it more cumbersome to use. Wish I could dump android 10 & go back to 9, but don't know how to do that either. If that is not the cause of this connection problem with the PC, I can live with it.

I would appreciate all advice. Please know that I am a 60-something year old- more knowledgeable than a basic user, but not super well versed in all of the software & hardware fixes that many of you know, so please write your suggestions/solutions accordingly. Many thanks in advance "your phone "  is just stuck .. not even connecting in my pc application :)

Wildflowerz , Jan 15, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 15, 2021
  4. ITM
    itm Win User

"Your Phone" won't connect to phone after motherboard replacement

I've had the Your Phone app running for the last few months on my Windows 10 Pro PC, connecting to my LG V20 phone (Android v8). Last week my motherboard failed, so I replaced it and restored my Windows setup to a new SSD while I was at it.
    Now the Your Phone app won't connect to my phone - it says: "We can't connect to your phone. Make sure that your PC and phone are connected to the internet".
    The name of my phone (V20) is still displayed in the top left corner of the app Window. Both PC and phone are connected to the internet (via the same router). I have tried:
    - Uninstalling and re-installing the Android app (and re-adding the necessary app permissions)
    - Resetting the Your Phone PC app
    The Android app says "Check your PC", and tells me to select "Send notification", but that option isn't available anywhere in the PC app that I can see.
    Can anyone advise on how I can get re-connected to my phone?

- - - Updated - - -

...one step forward...one step back...after another re-installation of the Android app I was able to get as far as sending a notification from the PC app, and selected "Allow" when the notification came up on the phone. Now the phone says "Your phone and PC are linked", but the PC app still says "We can't connect to your phone"
    ????

Thema:

1. "your phone " is just stuck .. not even connecting in my pc application - Similar Threads - phone stuck connecting

2. Your phone application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone application: After making a call using your phone application on windows 11, the calls gets connected on my mobile instead of the my laptop.i have tried all the troubleshooting methods given on support site....
  3. Your phone application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your phone application: After making a call using your phone application on windows 11, the calls gets connected on my mobile instead of the my laptop.i have tried all the troubleshooting methods given on support site....
  4. No sound on pc with 'your phone' application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on pc with 'your phone' application: I know this question was asked here on the forum before and 200+ people thought it made sense to 'fix': https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-pc-with-your-phone-application/74586f30-8b3e-4dc4-88a2-e47ce6809111?auth=1 Including yours truly. Even...
  5. No sound on pc with 'your phone' application

No sound on pc with 'your phone' application: I know this question was asked here on the forum before and 200+ people thought it made sense to 'fix': https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-pc-with-your-phone-application/74586f30-8b3e-4dc4-88a2-e47ce6809111?auth=1 Including yours truly. Even...
  6. Your Phone application help

Your Phone application help: I am currently trying to set up the "Your Phone" application on my pc and connect it to my phone. I am having a problem where my phone's app and my PC's app are asking for different things to connect. My pc wants my phone to scan a QR code from the Your Phone app, but I am...
  7. In "Your Phone" Application, calls are not connecting

In "Your Phone" Application, calls are not connecting: This is Shanmukha Sai, In "Your Phone" Application, Calls are not connecting for 1month. My Phone is with Android 10. My Laptop is with Windows 10 2004 version. Please Help me to connect my devices....
  8. No sound on pc with 'your phone' application...

No sound on pc with 'your phone' application...: hiya, So, the 'Your Phone' app is connected to a galaxy note 10+ and everything seems fine. However, i've only now just noticed that whenever I do something on the pc involving an app on the phone that produces sound, the sound still emanates from the phone rather than the...
  9. Your Phone not connect!

Your Phone not connect!: I can’t connect Android and your phone. On Android, it says “In the application, your phone on the computer, select the Send notification item.” Although 60% hangs on the computer and asks to install the application and enter it. And the same account checked several times. I...
  10. "Your Phone application not connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your Phone application not connecting: I found that I didn't have the "One Drive" app loaded on my machine. Once I loaded it I was able to connect. Very frustrating because Microsoft never mentions this....