Windows 10: Your Phone is not refreshing

Discus and support Your Phone is not refreshing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Your Phone on my pc to connect my Note 10 to my pc. One day it just stopped updating what was on my phone like messages, photos, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YOURMOM108, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Your Phone is not refreshing

I have Your Phone on my pc to connect my Note 10 to my pc. One day it just stopped updating what was on my phone like messages, photos, and notifications weren't going though. I can see messages, photos, and apps but they are all from a month ago, and now it just is stuck on "refreshing". When trying to view mt phone screen it never connects. On my phone it says that it is connected and I have that notification that its connected.

Windows Version: Windows 10

OS Build: 19041.508

Phone: Samsung Note 10+

Android OS: 10

Software Version: N975USQS4CTG1

App Version: 1.20081.164.0

:)

YOURMOM108, Sep 9, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Your Phone is not refreshing

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone is not refreshing

1. Your Phone is not refreshing - Similar Threads - Phone refreshing

2. Can't sign into "nearby sharing" in Windows 11 Refreshes after login Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into "nearby sharing" in Windows 11 Refreshes after login Phone Link: Hello All,I was trying to use phone link on my Windows 11 Screen and ran into an issue during setup. I get the following banner error:I click the blue open settings link and it brings me to system > nearby sharing with a banner telling me to sign in:I click sign in and...
  3. Can't sign into "nearby sharing" in Windows 11 Refreshes after login Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign into "nearby sharing" in Windows 11 Refreshes after login Phone Link: Hello All,I was trying to use phone link on my Windows 11 Screen and ran into an issue during setup. I get the following banner error:I click the blue open settings link and it brings me to system > nearby sharing with a banner telling me to sign in:I click sign in and...
  4. Phone Link Messages stuck refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Messages stuck refreshing: Phone Link works fine on everything except Messages frequently gets suck "Refreshing" with the spinning blue circle. I can use Call, Apps, and Photos, and my Android phone's messaging app works just fine itself. Everything except Phone Link Messages. Sometimes if I go to...
  5. Phone Link Messages stuck refreshing

Phone Link Messages stuck refreshing: Phone Link works fine on everything except Messages frequently gets suck "Refreshing" with the spinning blue circle. I can use Call, Apps, and Photos, and my Android phone's messaging app works just fine itself. Everything except Phone Link Messages. Sometimes if I go to...
  6. Your Phone app stuck at refreshing Apps. I am connected to a brand new Samsung device. Does...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app stuck at refreshing Apps. I am connected to a brand new Samsung device. Does...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iamsubs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvwnnu/your_phone_app_stuck_at_refreshing_apps_i_am/
  7. My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing

My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing: [ATTACH] My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing Hello I have installed "Your Phone Companion" in my Android phone and "Your Phone" in PC I have signed in using my Microsoft account and connected both devices in the same wifi network However, the notifications, photos...
  8. My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing

My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing: Hello I have installed "Your Phone Companion" in my Android phone and "Your Phone" in PC I have signed in using my Microsoft account and connected both devices in the same wifi network However, the notifications, photos and sms are not shown in "Your Phone" in PC And it says...
  9. My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing

My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing: Hello I have installed "Your Phone Companion" in my Android phone and "Your Phone" in PC I have signed in using my Microsoft account and connected both devices in the same wifi network However, the notifications, photos and sms are not shown in "Your Phone" in PC And it says...
  10. Your Phone desktop app is connected to phone but has stopped refreshing pictures and messages

Your Phone desktop app is connected to phone but has stopped refreshing pictures and messages: "Your Phone" on my Samsung S8 has been working well with the corresponding app on my Win10 desktop for some months. For the last few days the desktop app has stopped refreshing pictures and messages, although the phone is connected. For example, I can make a call from the...