Windows 10: Your Phone issue

Discus and support Your Phone issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Your Phone app running on a Dell Laptop that is running Windows 10 pro version 1803 and everything is working fine except for when I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BKGOBE, Aug 30, 2019.

1. BKGOBE Win User

Your Phone issue

I have the Your Phone app running on a Dell Laptop that is running Windows 10 pro version 1803 and everything is working fine except for when I try to compose a new message. It will not fill in a contact as I start to spell out one of my contacts in the contact area and it also won't work if I spell out the whole contact name. The only way for me to send a message through the Your Phone app is to reply to another message. I tried resetting, uninstalling , unlinking the PC and phone and none of that helped. I also have the Your Phone app on a Surface 2 tablet and everything works as it should on that. Thank you

:)

BKGOBE, Aug 30, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Your Phone issue

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone issue

1. Your Phone issue - Similar Threads - Phone issue

2. Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number: I have an old phone number listed under my Microsoft account. I deleted that number and now have been locked out of my account. I need to verify my identity by having a code sent to a phone number, but the number listed is the old one that I now no longer have access to. When...
  3. Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number: I have an old phone number listed under my Microsoft account. I deleted that number and now have been locked out of my account. I need to verify my identity by having a code sent to a phone number, but the number listed is the old one that I now no longer have access to. When...
  4. Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue: Hi Team, Hrithik Bhardwaj this side… I am facing some issue to connect my laptop with my phone network. I have lenovo laptop and trying to connect with my phone oppo A3s it is connected but it showing No internet, secured and I almost did all the steps to troubleshoot this...
  6. Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue

Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue: Hi Team, Hrithik Bhardwaj this side… I am facing some issue to connect my laptop with my phone network. I have lenovo laptop and trying to connect with my phone oppo A3s it is connected but it showing No internet, secured and I almost did all the steps to troubleshoot this...
  7. Issues with using headphone with Phone link and PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with using headphone with Phone link and PC: i am using phone link to make calls but the but the head phones don't seem to work. sound still goes through the computer speaker. when i stream radio on computer the headphones work fine. all other aspects of phone link seem to work fine with my dell computer, windows 11 and...
  8. Issues with using headphone with Phone link and PC

Issues with using headphone with Phone link and PC: i am using phone link to make calls but the but the head phones don't seem to work. sound still goes through the computer speaker. when i stream radio on computer the headphones work fine. all other aspects of phone link seem to work fine with my dell computer, windows 11 and...
  9. Fixed Issue with Phone Link Not Pairing for Calls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixed Issue with Phone Link Not Pairing for Calls.: I found out that one reason my Z Flip5 would not Pair to make calls in Phone Link was due to an Outdated Bluetooth Dongle. I bought a new one from Temu with BT Ver 5.4 EDR+BLE and installed it on my PC.Low and behold, all my problems quickly disappeared and now everything...
  10. Fixed Issue with Phone Link Not Pairing for Calls.

Fixed Issue with Phone Link Not Pairing for Calls.: I found out that one reason my Z Flip5 would not Pair to make calls in Phone Link was due to an Outdated Bluetooth Dongle. I bought a new one from Temu with BT Ver 5.4 EDR+BLE and installed it on my PC.Low and behold, all my problems quickly disappeared and now everything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. phone issue early