Windows 10: Your Phone Issues

Discus and support Your Phone Issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; First, let me say "Your Phone" is a horrible name. Google "Your Phone" problems and you get a lot of "your phone" related issues. Dumb. Is the app a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RonNewYork, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Your Phone Issues

First, let me say "Your Phone" is a horrible name. Google "Your Phone" problems and you get a lot of "your phone" related issues. Dumb. Is the app a beta? Misspellings, etc. It's like Microsoft tasked 3 young devs and this is what they came up with.

So, I installed it and it worked OK.

BUT then my cell phone died and I got a new one. Not something unheard of and you'd think MS could have tested for this but apparently they did not.

So now have the app saying Check my phone and the phone saying check my computer.

Do I wait for your phone 2? What can I do?

:)

RonNewYork, Jan 30, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Your Phone Issues

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone Issues

1. Your Phone Issues - Similar Threads - Phone Issues

2. New Your Phone Companion app 3.3.8_56656 version for Android - Feb. 14

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 3.3.8_56656 version for Android - Feb. 14: Keep your devices in sync – instant access to your phone’s texts, photos, docs, and more on your PC. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion app, easily sync your Android to your Windows 10 PC for instant access to your phone's photos, texts, docs,...
  3. Microsoft’s Your Phone app updated for Insiders with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Your Phone app updated for Insiders with improvements: Microsoft is rolling out a new update to its Your Phone app on Windows 10 with some much-needed improvements. The update is being pushed out to Windows Insiders and it should be released to everyone later this month. First and foremost, today’s update for Your Phone app...
  4. New Your Phone app version 1.020388.0 for Windows 10 Windows Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone app version 1.020388.0 for Windows 10 Windows Insiders: #WindowsInsiders thank you for all your feedback so far on #YourPhoneApp. Today we started a 50% flight of a new and easier First Run Experience, as well as hyperlink support within Messages. Many more features you've asking for will be flighting in the coming weeks. Stay...
  5. phone set up moto

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    phone set up moto: baught a phone from yard sale don't have the google set up account how do I use the phone when new service has been place on phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-set-up-moto/3fdc8dfa-57c1-4a8e-a72b-1d214fffedec
  6. Your Phone Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Issues: First, let me say "Your Phone" is a horrible name. Google "Your Phone" problems and you get a lot of "your phone" related issues. Dumb. Is the app a beta? Misspellings, etc. It's like Microsoft tasked 3 young devs and this is what they came up with. So, I installed it and it...
  7. Issue with Windows 10 phone

Issue with Windows 10 phone: The windows 10 phone won't turn on when I hold the power button. Model: (BLU) Win HD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/issue-with-windows-10-phone/076e92ae-d070-4b66-9d80-bd737de7bb36
  8. give us a minute windows phone issue

give us a minute windows phone issue: My nokia lumia 650 displays "give us a minute.this app is updating.It should be ready to update shortly" on nearly all apps and contacts list....
  9. Cell phone USB connection issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cell phone USB connection issues: Hello everyone. As the title says, I'm having problems with USB connection issues between my Samsung Galaxy S4 cell phone and my Acer laptop. My phone is running Android 5 and my laptop Windows 10. When I connect my phone to my laptop, it often will connect and disconnect...
  10. Microsoft issues fix for Lumia phones bricked by Windows 10 Fast lane

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft issues fix for Lumia phones bricked by Windows 10 Fast lane: Microsoft has released a possible fix for low-end Lumia smartphones that have been bricked after installing an early Windows 10 preview build. It seems a shortage of memory in the Lumia 520 and Lumia 525 is behind the bricking of some of the units, after owners installed a...