Windows 10: Your Phone Keeps Closing

Discus and support Your Phone Keeps Closing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Your Phone App on Windows 10 keeps closing spontaneously I have tried clearing data and cache etc. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelGilberg, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Your Phone Keeps Closing

The Your Phone App on Windows 10 keeps closing spontaneously I have tried clearing data and cache etc. How do I fix this?

:)

MichaelGilberg, Oct 11, 2020
  2. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Oct 11, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Your Phone Keeps Closing

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone Keeps Closing

1. Your Phone Keeps Closing - Similar Threads - Phone Keeps Closing

2. Phone link keeps closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link keeps closing: I have the Phone Link app linked to my phone. Before the last update to this app, it would stay open and pinned to my taskbar. Since the last update, it keeps closing itself and I need to keep reopening it. I have tried repairing it and resetting it, but nothing has helped....
  3. Phone link keeps closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link keeps closing: I have the Phone Link app linked to my phone. Before the last update to this app, it would stay open and pinned to my taskbar. Since the last update, it keeps closing itself and I need to keep reopening it. I have tried repairing it and resetting it, but nothing has helped....
  4. "Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately: Hello, I have been using the "your phone" app for the past year and a half. Recently when I open the app, it closes immediately. I have attempted to troubleshoot, repair, reset, and uninstall and reinstall and yet it is still closing immediately after launching. Is there...
  5. "Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately

"Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately: Hello, I have been using the "your phone" app for the past year and a half. Recently when I open the app, it closes immediately. I have attempted to troubleshoot, repair, reset, and uninstall and reinstall and yet it is still closing immediately after launching. Is there...
  6. Your Phone Keeps Closing - possible solution

Your Phone Keeps Closing - possible solution: I've followed several threads about the Your Phone app crashing on startup but the threads are now locked so I can't respond. Hopefully this will help some people. There seems to be a problem with notifications causing the app to crash. The bigger problem is that the app...
  7. Your Phone opens and then closes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your Phone opens and then closes: Last update I'm having a problem with "Your Phone" app. It opens, then immediately closes. I uninstalled with Revo followed up by regedit then reinstalled and it worked for a couple days, now doesn't work again may have been an intermediary update - don't know.How can I get...
  8. Your Phone app - minimize on close?

Your Phone app - minimize on close?: Is there not a function to keep the my phone app in the taskbar or minimize on close rather than close the app itself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-minimize-on-close/b06412f1-7c3c-444d-89cf-0aaed84a98ef
  9. Your Phone keeps crashing

Your Phone keeps crashing: Your Phone 1.20101.84.0 Windows 10 Home Version 1903 Build 18362.1139 Lenovo X1 Extreme "Your phone" app crashes immediately after starting. This has happened ever since I reset my android back to android 8 cleared data. I made sure phone+computer on same network,...
  10. Your Phone app - messages not keeping in sync with my phone

Your Phone app - messages not keeping in sync with my phone: When I delete messages from my phone, they don't disappear from the Your Phone app on Windows 10. Refresh makes no difference. Reported via feedback hub. 142434