Windows 10: Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions

Discus and support Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Where is the "cache" for this app stored. In the phone or in the Your Phone app? I have a Samsung Note 20 phone and Windows 11 PC. I successfully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by luvsbooks40, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions

Where is the "cache" for this app stored. In the phone or in the Your Phone app? I have a Samsung Note 20 phone and Windows 11 PC. I successfully linked my phone to the "Your Phone" app and it works as expected except for two things. At one point I had a Samsung holiday theme on my phone. I removed it from the phone, yet the apps and notifications on the Your Phone app still have the holiday themes. I disconnected the phone from the app and phone using instructions from Microsoft help page. When reconnecting the phone to the Your Phone pc app I had to use the pin code on my phone to man

:)

luvsbooks40, Jan 5, 2022
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 5, 2022
  3. kenkickr Win User

add me to the list. Samsung Focus Flash. Soon will be updating to a WP8 phone but not sure which one for now.

kenkickr, Jan 5, 2022
  4. Dos101 Win User

Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions

Your Phone /Link to Windows  Samsung phone questions [​IMG]

Seeing that there's going to be quite a few Windows Phone 8 devices released in the next month or so, I figured we should have a club for it. Post any questions, comments, app suggestions etc here.

Some Useful Links
    Windows Phone Website
    Windows Phone App Store
    Windows Phone 8 Features
    Windows Phone News
    wpcentral - Great news site for all things Windows Phone

Windows Phone Software
    Windows Phone 8 desktop client
    Zune client for Syncing Windows Phone 7 phones

Members:
    Dos101 - Nokia Lumia 1520
    FordGT90Concept - Nokia Lumia 900/LG Quantum
    Mathragh - Nokia Lumia 800
    RCoon - Nokia Lumia 800
    mrw1986 - Nokia Lumia 920
    boise49ers - Nokia Lumia 900
    kayan - Nokia Lumia 920
    Techtu - HTS 8S
    AthlonX2 - Nokia Lumia 822
    kenkickr - Samsung Focus Flash
    anonymous6366 - Nokia Lumia 928
    rtwjunkie - Nokia Lumia 920
    TheMailMan78 - Nokia Lumia 521
    erixx - Nokia Lumia 920
    Daigo-TM - Nokia Lumia 520
    james888 - Nokia Lumia 928
    miomol - Nokia Lumia 625
    rokazs1 - Nokia Lumia 720
    T3RM1N4L D0GM4 - Nokia Lumia 925
    m0nt3 - Nokia Lumia 520
    ST.Viper - Nokia Lumia 920
    AlienIsGOD - Nokia Lumia 520
    WhiteNoise - Nokia Lumia 1020
    mroofie - Nokia Lumia 920

Dos101, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions

1. Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions - Similar Threads - Phone Link Samsung

2. Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk: I have a Samsung phone, when someone from another Samsung phone texts me I see the text in the Notifications pane but they do not appear in the Messages pane. Is there a configuration that I'm missing. All other phones appear, just not Samsung phones. The messages appear on...
  3. YOUR PHONE/LINK TO WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YOUR PHONE/LINK TO WINDOWS: Had this all set up for about a year and suddenly in the last week it has stopped working. My Samsung mobile said it was connected but the Your Phone app on PC said it was disconnected.... nothing I could do would connect them. I then thought I would remove my PC and then...
  4. YOUR PHONE/LINK TO WINDOWS

YOUR PHONE/LINK TO WINDOWS: Had this all set up for about a year and suddenly in the last week it has stopped working. My Samsung mobile said it was connected but the Your Phone app on PC said it was disconnected.... nothing I could do would connect them. I then thought I would remove my PC and then...
  5. YOUR PHONE/LINK TO WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Your Phone NOW Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone NOW Phone Link: This applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11NOW available as of March 31st 2022Your Phone is NOW Phone LinkPlease > Store > Library for the Update to Phone Link. Once done Your Phone becomes Phone Link....
  7. Your Phone NOW Phone Link

Your Phone NOW Phone Link: This applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11NOW available as of March 31st 2022Your Phone is NOW Phone LinkPlease > Store > Library for the Update to Phone Link. Once done Your Phone becomes Phone Link....
  8. Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions

Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions: Where is the "cache" for this app stored. In the phone or in the Your Phone app? I have a Samsung Note 20 phone and Windows 11 PC. I successfully linked my phone to the "Your Phone" app and it works as expected except for two things. At one point I had a Samsung holiday theme...
  9. Help linking Samsung to Your Phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help linking Samsung to Your Phone: [ATTACH] I am having great difficulty trying to get this Your Phone to work. I am trying to link my Note 20 to the Your Phone app, but no matter what I do when I open the app on Windows I get the error that it cant connect. I have tried everything from resetting the app,...
  10. YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell

in Windows 10 Support
    YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell: Had this working last year on a different cell and number. YourPhone does not recognize the new cell. I am thinking that it is trying to link to the old one. The new cell has the APP installed and it says Your Phone And Pc Are Connected. What to do!!! Is there a way to give...