Windows 10: Your Phone Mirroring feature on none Samsung phones?

Discus and support Your Phone Mirroring feature on none Samsung phones? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I first read this announcement about phone mirroring, I was very excited. Actually I am very excited about Your Phone app in general. When it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by serhioromano, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Your Phone Mirroring feature on none Samsung phones?

When I first read this announcement about phone mirroring, I was very excited. Actually I am very excited about Your Phone app in general. When it first was released and ш could not even set it up with my phone, I still gave it 5 stars, because of the idea. I know it will finally work, I just have to wait.

Now I can see that some already use mirroring features, but as I understand it works only with the latest Samsung phones. I was looking for an answer in the search, but I cannot find. Is it just a beginning and later all phones will be able to use mirroring, or it will be cut only for Samsung flagman phones?

Should I wait for this feature or I have to start saving money for a Samsung phone?

:)

serhioromano, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app Mobile

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Your Phone Mirroring feature on none Samsung phones?

New phone woes

agreed, i dont consider a phone that costs $350 CAN when it was new a "cheap" phone. A cheap phone is the sub $110 pay as you go phones and the like IMO

AlienIsGOD, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone Mirroring feature on none Samsung phones?

1. Your Phone Mirroring feature on none Samsung phones? - Similar Threads - Phone Mirroring feature

2. Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions: Where is the "cache" for this app stored. In the phone or in the Your Phone app? I have a Samsung Note 20 phone and Windows 11 PC. I successfully linked my phone to the "Your Phone" app and it works as expected except for two things. At one point I had a Samsung holiday theme...
  3. Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions: Where is the "cache" for this app stored. In the phone or in the Your Phone app? I have a Samsung Note 20 phone and Windows 11 PC. I successfully linked my phone to the "Your Phone" app and it works as expected except for two things. At one point I had a Samsung holiday theme...
  4. Help linking Samsung to Your Phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help linking Samsung to Your Phone: [ATTACH] I am having great difficulty trying to get this Your Phone to work. I am trying to link my Note 20 to the Your Phone app, but no matter what I do when I open the app on Windows I get the error that it cant connect. I have tried everything from resetting the app,...
  5. Your Phone will not connect to Samsung S10+

Your Phone will not connect to Samsung S10+: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nimraynn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i50bbs/your_phone_will_not_connect_to_samsung_s10/
  6. Does the Samsung a50 support screen mirroring in the Windows Your Phone app?

Does the Samsung a50 support screen mirroring in the Windows Your Phone app?: Thinking about picking this phone up and just wanted to see if it supports this feature. submitted by /u/Bigwally10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fazbaz/does_the_samsung_a50_support_screen_mirroring_in/
  7. Your Phone doesn't work for screen mirroring & phone calls.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone doesn't work for screen mirroring & phone calls.: Phone: Galaxy S10e OS: Windows 10 1909, latest updates applied When I try to do screen mirroring, I give permission on the phone but nothing happens in the app. It just doesn't work. For phone calls, I can't set up the connection. I followed the troubleshooting steps and...
  8. "Call" feature in Your Phone

"Call" feature in Your Phone: Hello! Recently my phone got updated to Android 10 and Windows Your Phone app showed me that I can now call and dial through it. Made a restart to my pc and this feature dissapeared but somehow I can answer the phone through PC and Your Phone app. Is it some kind of a bug...
  9. Your Phone mirroring gone...

Your Phone mirroring gone...: So I have a Galaxy A6 and for the longest time I was able to use the Mirroring feature on Your Phone. The option is now no longer there. Have tried reinstalling everything but nothing helps. Wondering if it was just me or anyone else has lost the funcunality. submitted by...
  10. YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell

in Windows 10 Support
    YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell: Had this working last year on a different cell and number. YourPhone does not recognize the new cell. I am thinking that it is trying to link to the old one. The new cell has the APP installed and it says Your Phone And Pc Are Connected. What to do!!! Is there a way to give...